• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

New Assasins creed 4 gameplay!

Stiflex

Hey there everyone! I saw that this hasn't been posted here, and that many people are missing out on the epicness!

youtube.com/watch?v=8fLTzZxtc1c

So, what do you guys think of this? Personally I'm really excited for this game, I haven't pre-ordered it yet, but soon I will! What about you? :)

Haze

One thing that impressed the hell out of me was the seamless transition from land to ship when Edward was chasing the second assassination target a couple minutes in. That was pretty darn cool.

Aside from that, the location seems stunning. I have to thank you for sharing this as now I have to add this to games I am looking forward to! Looks fantastic.

The question now is, PS3 or wait for the PS4 version...

Mudgee

My name is Adam.
I'll wait for ps4, and I'll get it then so it adds to a growing debt of games I'll buy.

DrRipley

I agree with Haze, I think the gameplay is going to be really interesting with this version. I'm not too sure I'd like the current environment, though, I'm not really that into pirates and beaches. Still, I'm pretty sure I'll get over it once I start playing it.

Stiflex

One thing that impressed the hell out of me was the seamless transition from land to ship when Edward was chasing the second assassination target a couple minutes in. That was pretty darn cool.

Aside from that, the location seems stunning. I have to thank you for sharing this as now I have to add this to games I am looking forward to! Looks fantastic.

Definitely wait for the PS4 version! Because the graphics are going to be everything in this game. Literally everything - just look at those swift transactions from the calm sea to the storm, and everything is dynamic and moving and completely random! :)

wowtgp

As I ahve already stated, this game look so much better from Assassins Creed 3. The open world gameplay seems to be fun unlike AS 3 where it was divided into like 4-5 parts. It seamless and intriguing. I will have my eyes peeled for more footage before pressing the pre-order button.

andy103

So far it looks really nice! I am actually a bit surprised how smoothly it was running during the mission and I'm hoping the rest of the game looks that good and runs as smoothly.

wowtgp

I am going for the PS3 version. I will buy it for PS4 later down the line for $10.

SophiaLazar

YES, I LOVE this game. Once in a while you really get an awesome surprise and there is a game version that is a different take on an old version, but instead of being a let down the new one is a bonus of addictive fun.. One of my favorite parts of Assassins Creed The Caribbean world reciew that I watched by the game play director, is that for me, (I'm a girl, yeah) I really liked the acrobatic way the Lara Croft character moved through the game, for me I think that this games does that really well, this is why I like this type of game over first person shooters. To me this game looks to be really virtual. I think the mission environments are very original.
I like that it has the Knights Templar theme, since I've watched few movies about that lately and like the idea. This is just so awesome, I just love the water based action, and the ships, the storms, trying to navigate them.. The tornado ripping the ship apart is rather cool...That you get to enact the pirate type theme, and sail on the ships, I like this a lot. The sea fights are very technical, in that you need to upgrade to be able to destroy different types of ships. This is just so cool that the pirate action is so interactive, and it's one of my favorite characters; Edward the Assasin. Im really looking forward to this for sure.

Last edited:

Joel

All of it is really exciting because I felt like AC 3 was an underwhelming performance. When you played AC 3 all those beautiful free running areas of Italy made you crave the same and it took away some of the things that you've come to love in the other AC releases. This is very exciting because one of the best parts of AC 3 and probably the inspiration for AC 4 was the time you spent at sea. So, give me a pirates game inside of AC and I'm going to be very excited and drooling at everything I see. How they continue progressing the main story, thats got me interested as well. In other words, Agree Sophia.