• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Neo Hardware?? 4k Blu-Ray Player

jimbat

Has anyone heard rumors weather neo will have a 4k Blu-ray player?? I would hate to see it released after x-box 1s and not have equal hardware?

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Has anyone heard rumors weather neo will have a 4k Blu-ray player?? I would hate to see it released after x-box 1s and not have equal hardware?

I imagine it will. 4K is one of the big reasons they are making the 4.5.

jimbat

You would think so, a lot of people might wait to buy if they new it was coming.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Well as it outputs 4K for games,you would think it would support UHD 4K blu ray movies too.

Microsofts update to the Xbox One will play 4K bluray, so can't see Sony not adding that in the new PS4.

I will most likely buy a new one when they are released. I have been contemplating getting a 4K tv, but a hold back was not wanting to buy another player and lack of media for it. That is changing and there is more streaming media coming in at 4K. Plus I wanted to upgrade my hard drive size as I am pretty much out of room and had to delete a few games to make room for others. Will probably just sell mine and then upgrade to a new and save the hassle of swapping hard drives.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements