• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Moss Books 2 Help PSVR2

Talisman954

Got this game with a bunch of other PSVR2 games this weekend.
All the other games Res Evil/Star Wars/Call Of The Mountain all work fine but Moss 2 Book we can cannot get get to start.
The big issue we ran into was we can get the book to open at the start Of the game.
It seems to indicate you have to hover the controller over it till it turns blue but once we do that and hit the trigger it wont turn The page.
After about 1 hour we got the first page to open but that seems to have been a fluke the 2nd page would not open.
Anyone any idea what we are doing wrong, i even got a VR gamer involved and he could not work it out either.

seminolehiker

Got this game with a bunch of other PSVR2 games this weekend.
All the other games Res Evil/Star Wars/Call Of The Mountain all work fine but Moss 2 Book we can cannot get get to start.
The big issue we ran into was we can get the book to open at the start Of the game.
It seems to indicate you have to hover the controller over it till it turns blue but once we do that and hit the trigger it wont turn The page.
After about 1 hour we got the first page to open but that seems to have been a fluke the 2nd page would not open.
Anyone any idea what we are doing wrong, i even got a VR gamer involved and he could not work it out either.
I have had the same problem too and was hoping for some help as well.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements