• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Microsoft offering $100 of store credit when you trade in a PS3 or Xbox 360

Tolkin

That is a low blow from Microsoft. I think there is no point in this console war. I have both, and they both have their ups and downs. Now this shows how desperate Microsoft is to promoting their Xbox One. I won't be surprised if Sony did the same.

Esperahol

This is interesting since... I mean it kind of looks really trifling. Then again there is that whole - "Hundred dollars you don't need to spend, but we're charging you anyway" thing regarding the Kinect. Speaking of which is the Kinect 2.0 all that everyone hoped for? Is it the best thing ever? I don't know - nobody is talking about it.

canoe

Hmmm I've realized that microsot's doing a lot of these trade-in promotions these days. They were doing another one with the surface last fall and now they're doing another with windows xp where you get a 100 dollar credit for switching to windows 8 when buying a new laptop from the msft store. Just a tip: the windows xp promotion is a waste of time because the microsoft store's laptop prices are much higher than what you can get on amazon.

Henry

I don't see it as such a great deal. You can still get more than 100 dollars for your old playstation 3 or Xbox 360. They're just using the new console to reel people in. I'm just wondering why Apple haven't thought of doing this with the new iphone.

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
I don't see it as such a great deal. You can still get more than 100 dollars for your old playstation 3 or Xbox 360. They're just using the new console to reel people in. I'm just wondering why Apple haven't thought of doing this with the new iphone.
This is an old thread, I believe they've stopped this promotion.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!