• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Madden games

Sheebi

Do you have a favorite Madden game? I have to say that I like Madden 10 over Madden 11 or 12. I don't know why - if it's the players or what but I do. Do you have a favorite one? Do you own them all? I'm a huge football fan!

MsKong

I lived with a guy who set up his own schedule for the Dallas Cowboys, all the way up to the Super Bowl. Each night after work he would come home and play two or three games of his 'season'. Drove me nuts!

GabbyGamer

I've seen someone play this game, at least I think it's what you're talking about. Isn't there a whole collection of them where you basically become one of the players in an actual game that's been played?

Sheebi

Yes, you pick a team and you play the game with that team. I love the games and there are many Madden games. That is cool that he played each night - I wouldn't do that as I don't have that much time.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!