• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Looking for a spare 30 day trial PS+ code

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzaeb

Hi,

I just bought Fifa for ps4 and I want to play a few games with my friend. I've never had PS+ and I don't have a credit card to use the trials so I was wondering if anyone has a spare 30 day code they wouldn't mind donating to me?

Many thanks.

Ridge

You can buy psn gift cards, not having a credit card isn't a valid excuse. PS+ is a great service, just pay for it if you would like to use it.

Haze

I believe even if you get a 30 day trial, you still need to have a credit card on hand.

Haymansafc

I've never had PS+, but I'll be looking for some guidance as and when I get a PS4. Just the smallest date/priced one to start off with to see what the fuss is about. From my understanding you can buy them in game stores and in the larger supermarkets here in the UK. I think I've seen them on shelves in clear cases (similar to how you'd buy a game disc – just without a front cover in the case). Or is this PSN? I'm always confused between the pair…

I must admit I've never seen a 30 day one – whichever one it is that I've seen in the shops. The smallest I've seen here in the UK is three months (90 days), unless I've just not looked hard enough… I presume you'd just pick one up and take it to the counter to pay for in whatever method you fancy. What you actually do with it when you get back home though is a bit of a mystery to me at the moment…! I presume you just enter whatever code it has into your PS4 to activate it? Much in the same way as buying iTunes vouchers?

Your better off buying a 12 month PlayStation Plus subscription £39.99 chances are if you do get hold of 1 from someone It'll probably be already redeemed

drunkchiksrEZ

Even if you use a trial code you have to input credit card information. I bought Destiny the other day and it came with a free month trial of PSN but i already got PSN. I was gonna give the code if you wanted it but it says right next to the code that you need a valid credit on file inorder to redeem the free trial.

mortonkd

I have a 30 day code I never used. I already subscribed to the 14 day trial. Its just sitting here collecting dust.
Hi,

I just bought Fifa for ps4 and I want to play a few games with my friend. I've never had PS+ and I don't have a credit card to use the trials so I was wondering if anyone has a spare 30 day code they wouldn't mind donating to me?

Many thanks.

Kosh

I purchased a One Year Playstation Plus subscription off of Amazon for 10 dollars cheaper than going to a retailer (this included shipping, taxes, etc...).

Keep in mind, this was in Canada.

With Black Friday (US) and Boxing Day (Canada) coming up in the next few months, there will also be deals. Last year on both, PS+ subscription cards for One Year were half price at some locations.

I know you were looking for a 30 day one.. But something to keep in mind if you are wanting to get a longer subscription at some point (the monthly free games are great too.. Octobers one is, oddly, enjoyable!).

Haze

I'll be closing this thread as it is no use anymore as the OP must of found one elsewhere (haven't logged in since their first and only post). For future reference, please try not to make any threads looking for trials/codes/etc. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Looking for help with resident evil 2 PlayStation 4 0
H Looking For Gaming Partners! PlayStation 4 0
R Shadow Company is looking for new Members PS Clans & Communities 0
N Reborn Gaming looking for new members!! PS Clans & Communities 0
A Looking for a Group PS Clans & Communities 1
K Looking for new friends or where I can get some!! Introduce Yourself 1
H MCBT Looking for Brothers/sisters PS Clans & Communities 0
B Looking for PS4 clan leaders PS Clans & Communities 0
R Revenant Gaming - Looking for experienced leaders to help grow community. PS Clans & Communities 1
G Looking for nice people too play with on a newly established hard survival map PlayStation 4 1
L KhaotiK Gaming - PS4 Clan Since MW3 Looking for new blood PS Clans & Communities 1
S New to ESO ps4 looking for guild and friends ☺ Introduce Yourself 3
R Looking for builders to help me make my map!!! PlayStation 4 1
C Looking for cool people to play destiny, gta 5 and other games with Introduce Yourself 3
1 Looking for fun people to play COD Black Ops III with Introduce Yourself 2
P Looking for adult gaming community PS Clans & Communities 2
A [RECRUITING] Late Night Coop Crew looking for new ACTIVE members!!! PS Clans & Communities 1
B Looking For a Hardcore battle frond squad PlayStation 4 0
K looking for an established guild PlayStation 4 1
M "Old Orsinium" NA guild, looking for new or experienced active members. PlayStation 4 1
abranco01 Are you looking for a brotherhood/team to join then click this post!!!!! PS Clans & Communities 1
N Looking for fun Minecraft players! PlayStation 4 1
abranco01 Worldgamingsyndicate is looking for new members!!! Check us out!!! PS Clans & Communities 0
G Looking for a guild PlayStation 4 1
T looking for eso players to start at lvl1 PlayStation 4 1
abranco01 Clan is looking for new members!!! PS Clans & Communities 1
T Looking for a clan to join PS Clans & Communities 2
G 717th Gaming Community: Looking for Casual Members. PS Clans & Communities 1
S looking for friends Introduce Yourself 5
S Looking for Members - Casual Adult Clan among many games [FBC] PS Clans & Communities 0
abranco01 Clan Looking For new members!! PS Clans & Communities 1
abranco01 Looking for a good PS4 Clan to join. PS Clans & Communities 0
R Elder scrolls online -looking for members to join guild PS Clans & Communities 0
T [NA][AD] Looking for fellow vet 10+ players to power level/champ point farm!! PlayStation 4 0
T Active Player Looking For Trading Guilds PlayStation 4 0
A looking for clan/generic players UK PS Clans & Communities 0
Nameless Ghoul Looking for a clan PS Clans & Communities 1
P Looking for Gold Tier weapons!!! PlayStation 4 1
L Looking for people to play minecraft with for fun. 22 f PlayStation 4 1
R New Milsim clan looking for members! GTA and Battlefield PS Clans & Communities 0
iamthenight90 Looking For Players For Your Squad? Post Here! PS Clans & Communities 0
iamthenight90 looking for zombies players? post here PlayStation 4 0
Raziel Looking for Battlefront Buddies! :-D PlayStation 4 0
C looking for team PS Clans & Communities 2
C looking for ps4 clan PS Clans & Communities 1
X Looking for BO3 clan PS Clans & Communities 1
P Looking to join a clan/general gaming people. "black ops 3" PS Clans & Communities 3
Cpt Blackadder Looking for Last of US MP chums :) PlayStation 4 0
T Wtb weapon traits looking for traders guild PlayStation 4 0
C Looking for Fun people with Mic's for Surivival Mulitplayer. PlayStation 4 4