• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Looking for a Club/Recruiting? POST HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goober

Hi guys, am new to this place but just wanted to welcome anyone to join my Club, Club Cheddar - this will probably suit more casual gamers/participants as I'm just looking to have some fun with DriveClub, I'm definitely not a pro and won't be acting like one! Hope to see you guys over there! :)

AspyreFTW

ASPYRE RACING is recruiting and new for mental health awareness........ add me on ps4 AspyreFTW
i am dan sipe and am diagonsised with autism and bipolar .... love gaming so i do it usally every day :)
aspyre for the win :)

helrazor343

Hi, looking for drivers it's an open club, Helracers343. We have 4 open slots, our driver lvls are 27, 29 (me). PSN: helrazor343, also feel free to friend me.

vladspartan

i need a club with players that ... play!

Please post in this thread to find others to either form a Club with, or to recruit other members for DriveClub.

All past "recruitment" threads have been moved into this one to keep things neat and tidy!

Feel free to leave your PSN ID and what or who you are looking for. Also don't forget to mention what time zone you are in for the convenience of others.

Happy playing!

i need a club with players that ... play!​
thanks and feel free to add on psn : vladspartan

Looking for new members. We are a Level 33 club that plays 3-4 times a week. Would like players with mics. If interested send me a message on PS4 user name is ballisticavenger

Club is full.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements