• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Lets PLAY BALL!

Cpt Blackadder

I'm based in the UK, and have had to get a copy of this shipped over from the states, but it's on the way.

SO would be good to meet up with people, or know anyone else that has this for the PS4. I'm a big Pittsburgh Pirate fan.

Go Bucco's!

Strykstar

So it's not even being sold in the UK?
I'd think there would at least be a few copies available for people who are interested.

Cpt Blackadder

Yeah it does eventually get sold in the UK, but we normally have to wait for someone to buy a load. To be fair i got my copy form a seller on amazon, and got my copy within 2 days !

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING game :)

Ciel

See-Elle
If you want to play, add me. My PSN is Spokey-Who. Granted online is a little broken at the moment in that it does not quite work. My friend kept getting disconnected and the timing is way off; we kept having to swing earlier than normal. The timing also makes pitching rather... interesting, to say the least.

Cpt Blackadder

If you want to play, add me. My PSN is Spokey-Who. Granted online is a little broken at the moment in that it does not quite work. My friend kept getting disconnected and the timing is way off; we kept having to swing earlier than normal. The timing also makes pitching rather... interesting, to say the least.
Hey Spokey

Yes i'll add you. My PSN name is Beserker-Boy. Is there an online co-op mode ? I need to learn the ropes of how to play the game better ( i understand and used to play baseball myself just the actual game mechanics )

Ciel

See-Elle
Hey Spokey

Yes i'll add you. My PSN name is Beserker-Boy. Is there an online co-op mode ? I need to learn the ropes of how to play the game better ( i understand and used to play baseball myself just the actual game mechanics )

I am not quite sure if there is same team baseball online. There might be? I have not tried online since launch as it was incredibly laggy and I could never finish a game because my friend and I kept crashing.

Cpt Blackadder

Thta's ok. I may have been thinking you could play co-op because games like Madden do.

Also, i tried to open a lobby last night, but i couldn't see where or how to invite your friends to your game. It just kept wanting me to play against randoms. How do you play a game and invite your friends to it ???

Ciel

See-Elle
Thta's ok. I may have been thinking you could play co-op because games like Madden do.

Also, i tried to open a lobby last night, but i couldn't see where or how to invite your friends to your game. It just kept wanting me to play against randoms. How do you play a game and invite your friends to it ???

It is rather confusing last I remember, but I do remember... although not off the top of my head. Next time we are both on I will shoot you an invite.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K PS4 Minecraft Lets Play PlayStation 4 1
drunkchiksrEZ Lets Play Together! PlayStation 4 0
WackoDaSniper Lets plays, reviews, tutorials, talks and more! PlayStation YouTube Videos 2
Cpt Blackadder Lets be honest PlayStation 4 39
Oberon Battlefield 4 finally lets you join a squad with friends PlayStation 4 1
jstep7262 Lets welcome KMJ_84, our newest moderator! Annoucements & Site News 21
C Lets do this! Introduce Yourself 7
D lets' introduce............ Introduce Yourself 1
Carlos Sony hosts State of Play Livestream on February 25, 2021 PlayStation 5 0
D Playing PS4 Games on Ps5. How do I play Watchdogs PS5 version on my PS5? I have the PS4 version? PlayStation 5 1
S Remote play PlayStation 5 0
B Ps remote play PlayStation 5 Accessories & Peripherals 11
M Can PS5 play home photos in a slideshow and MP3 background music from a USB drive ? PlayStation 5 3
V Any gamepads compatible with PS4 Remote Play on Android 9? PlayStation 4 0
J help setting up my 12 year old to play PlayStation 4 4
W So my wife got me a PS4 pro, don't know what to play. Any tips appreciated. PlayStation 4 9
T Searching someone to play with me. PlayStation 4 0
S Sony to Remove cross-play from Rocket League!!!!!! PlayStation 4 0
G Looking for nice people too play with on a newly established hard survival map PlayStation 4 1
F Can you play PS VITA on your TV through PS3 or PS4? PlayStation Vita 0
C Looking for cool people to play destiny, gta 5 and other games with Introduce Yourself 3
J Slim better for Remote Play than the Original? PlayStation 4 0
C Ps4 remote play PlayStation 4 3
1 Looking for fun people to play COD Black Ops III with Introduce Yourself 2
T PS4/Xbox one cross network play PlayStation 4 1
L Looking for people to play minecraft with for fun. 22 f PlayStation 4 1
D Play by yourself PlayStation 4 11
L Share Play can't work PlayStation 4 2
B Dc universe ps4 wanna play? PlayStation 4 0
D New ps4 soon remote play help. PlayStation 4 0
dfillmon More games than time to play! Other Gaming Talk 6
W PS4 Rubbish at uploading game play Other Gaming Talk 1
C Remote play ps4 from PC using Dualshock 4 PlayStation Vita 1
M looking for a casual clan who play for fun? PS Clans & Communities 5
S Does anyone still play Plants vs Zombie on the PS4?? PlayStation 4 0
T Players to play with PlayStation 4 2
jhawk19 PS4 and Remote Play Options PlayStation 4 2
I Cant Play DVDS or BLU-RAYS PlayStation 4 1
Oberon Play Evil Within in fullscreen now plus more PlayStation 4 0
Oberon PS4 Media Player App NOW AVAILABLE! Play vids,pics,music now on PS4! PlayStation 4 8
E 50HZ tv good enough to play GTA5 and other games on PS4??? PlayStation 4 6
H ps4 online play must be signed into pan and ea accounts to access online features PlayStation 4 6
M Looking for players to play TDM with Mic- Add me: MiNoR PlayStation 4 0
A Signing in to PSN... PS4 Remote Play application issues PlayStation 4 7
Sekelani Out of games to play PlayStation 4 6
N Looking for people to play with PlayStation 4 0
N More people to play with? PlayStation 4 0
N Need more people to play coop with? PlayStation 4 0
N I am looking for people to play with on this game PlayStation 4 0
N Are you looking for a good group to play with? PlayStation 4 1