• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Latest Purchases Thread

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
What? You bought GTA V on PS3... again? Come on Haze,just get a PS4 again already and get GTA V on that. :)

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Well I believe you did sell your Xbone right? Instead of buying games from that money put it towards a PS4 :grin

Haze

Well I believe you did sell your Xbone right? Instead of buying blu-rays from that money put it towards a PS4 :grin

Fixed for ya :p

Nothing really out or coming out the next few months that warrants a PS4 purchase.

Haze

2eatky0.jpg

Haymansafc

I'm stuck with a bit of a dilemma at the moment with regards to my next purchase… Pending on watching a little more footage, I really do fancy buying Alien : Isolation myself. I know it's available on both PS3 and PS4 which is great.

So, what's the dilemma? There's now a fair chance I could be finally making the big move and buying a PS4 sometime over the next three/four months (taking a chance and trying to hold on to see if there’s any post-Christmas deals). Do I get it for the PS3, blitz through it and then probably never have the opportunity to play it again or wait until I do get a PS4, get it on that and then it's something I can go back to for several years…?

Decisions, decisions…!

Haze

I'm stuck with a bit of a dilemma at the moment with regards to my next purchase… Pending on watching a little more footage, I really do fancy buying Alien : Isolation myself. I know it's available on both PS3 and PS4 which is great.

So, what's the dilemma? There's now a fair chance I could be finally making the big move and buying a PS4 sometime over the next three/four months (taking a chance and trying to hold on to see if there’s any post-Christmas deals). Do I get it for the PS3, blitz through it and then probably never have the opportunity to play it again or wait until I do get a PS4, get it on that and then it's something I can go back to for several years…?

Decisions, decisions…!

One thing I've read is that once you've finished Alien: Isolation, there's no reason to go back to it and nothing to do once finished. Don't know if that helps at all...

Haze

My second-last PS3 purchase I think (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is a definite purchase - the rest of my funds are going towards a PS4!)

s6p0ef.jpg

WackoDaSniper

PlayStation For Life
Latest purchase for PS3 would be Hunted the Demon's Forge. The PS4 games drought was going and me and a friend needed a good coop so we bought this. Sadly, we learned the servers were shut down because of GameSpy :(

Last edited:

Haze

Latest purchases would be Metro Redux, Wolfenstein The New Order, Driveclub and Alien Isolation all from Amazon.
Metro was amazing, got Wolfenstein & Alien Isolation on stockpile while I'm enjoying Driveclub :)

I think perhaps you meant to post this in the PS4 Latest Purchases Thread?

Haze

Picked up Battlefield: Bad Company. Adored Bad Company 2 so hopefully this one will be as good as that!

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
I recently purchased Assassins Creed Rouge as according to those on the Forums, its better to play Rouge first, then Unity.

Haze

I recently purchased Assassins Creed Rouge as according to those on the Forums, its better to play Rouge first, then Unity.

Let us know how it is! Been interested in Rogue after really liking Unity.

Earlier today, I purchased Dragon Age: Origins on the cheap. I'm pushing myself to play games I've always wanted, and because they are pretty cheap and older games, now's the time :D

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
Let us know how it is! Been interested in Rogue after really liking Unity.

Yeah mate I'll let you know :D

So far its been good, but feels a lot like Black Flag and considering I got to 90% completion (just collectibles objects left, all missions and stuff were done) + Platinum with it, I was kind of burnt out a little on the whole Black Flag front so I feel Rouge did too much copying of Black Flag but its been a fun game so far but a tad grindy in some places.

Haze

Yeah mate I'll let you know :D

So far its been good, but feels a lot like Black Flag and considering I got to 90% completion (just collectibles objects left, all missions and stuff were done) + Platinum with it, I was kind of burnt out a little on the whole Black Flag front so I feel Rouge did too much copying of Black Flag but its been a fun game so far but a tad grindy in some places.

Ah ok. Yeah playing Black Flag burned me out too as I didn't really enjoy it much. The story for Rogue seems better then BF though so that's what I'm hoping for :)

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements