• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Latest PS4 Game purchases

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Hmm [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, so that's how you do it. I started from nothing. I do have a PS3 character, but I didn't know how this works. But yeah, am loving the game. I loved Borderlands 2, and I am enjoying the new Borderlands Collection. :)

Not gonna lie. I had to Google it myself. I thought it was uploaded to the server previously. Yeah. It's super simple. But the clincher is you still need the old game to do it. Otherwise you will be starting from scratch. But I was lost as hell in BL2 when I started again. I didn't remember where I was or where I left off. If I get back into PreSequel, I'll just start from scratch. I was like halfway through as it was.

I haven't put too much time in but seems the same just nicer graphics.

Heatman

It was Ghost of Tsushima and Red Dead Redemption 2 that I purchased last on Playstation 4. Before that, it was The Last Of Us Part II that I had purchased. They are all awesome games.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements