• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Latest PS4 Game purchases

f_dog80

I picked up the handsome collection for a steal today. Snagged a couple other finds too, was a good day.

20150906_153944_zpsjcun7hwn.jpg

Georgfive

It's like no one bought PS4 game from September 26th, 2016, 12:22 AM :D
a week ago i took Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, fantastic story driven action third person game with amazing gameplay story and puzzles,it must played by all ps4 owners

It's like no one bought PS4 game from September 26th, 2016, 12:22 AM :D
a week ago i took Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, fantastic story driven action third person game with amazing gameplay story and puzzles,it must played by all ps4 owners

That was the only uncharted game I ever finished. Amazing story, really well done, loved it.

I just finished the main quest for Horizon Zero Dawn. An ok game, fun open world and looks great. Can't say there is anything I am really looking forward to other then the new Red Dead.... oh Zelda Breath of the Wild! Not PS4, but I will be buying a Switch just for that game, looks amazing.

TheLastOfIsh

Call of Duty: WWII. Single player is amazing, multiplayer haven't played multiplayer much yet. Social space is a little empty at the moment though. Need more peeps online.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Social space is a little empty at the moment though. Need more peeps online.
There's plenty people playing online.
Its gotta be an issue with the HQ.
Day one every time I was in the HQ it was full of people,now its only me or if Im in a party.

TheLastOfIsh

There's plenty people playing online.
Its gotta be an issue with the HQ.
Day one every time I was in the HQ it was full of people,now its only me or if Im in a party.

Could be even other games grabbing players.

The volume of people playing Fortnite must be dragging people away from the more "obscure" game types.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
The issue with no one in HQ from what I know now is linked with probs with people not getting online games.
So its a work around fix so people can find MP games.
Apparently they are working on a fix.

Picked up Assassins Creed Origins last week. Was a rough start getting used to the new game mechanics, but now that I am into it I am really enjoying it. Definitely a big improvement over the last 2 games. I still do miss the ship battles of Black Flag, though they have a little of that in Origins but it is minor from what I have seen so far and does not compare.

deantsport

Pickd up DMC 5 when it was released, wasnt a fan of it so traded it back in to the shop where i bought it

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Dusskee

Genesis Alpha One.

Bought it on a recent digital sale & finally decided to try it out only to end up with a (possible) bug preventing me from being able to finish the tutorial. Not great when I haven't even experienced the actual game yet. Although the lack of a an FOV slider gave me a slight headache, I was really looking forward to playing this too. Bit of an overall disappointment.

Plenty of other games to play though, but unfortunately atm, this won't be one of them! :p

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I just got Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for free via the June Drop...

Same here. Downloaded it a week ago. I had to log in my PS3 and put in Borderlands 2 to upload my character. Had a chance to flip my HDMI's and compare the graphics. Woah. So jaggy on the PS3. The HD remake makes it look so good in comparison. And I'm a purist. But I think I'm slowly coming around to HD remakes :D

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Same here. Downloaded it a week ago. I had to log in my PS3 and put in Borderlands 2 to upload my character. Had a chance to flip my HDMI's and compare the graphics. Woah. So jaggy on the PS3. The HD remake makes it look so good in comparison. And I'm a purist. But I think I'm slowly coming around to HD remakes :D
Oh, so that's how you do it. I started from nothing. I do have a PS3 character, but I didn't know how this works. But yeah, am loving the game. I loved Borderlands 2, and I am enjoying the new Borderlands Collection. :)

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements