• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Latest PS4 Game purchases

Haze

If its OK to ask how much did you pay now?
Was in a bundle?

And erm...isnt this the 3rd time you're back on PS4 mate? :eek:

$498 for the lot. Was the last day that bundle was available at EB Games. Asked if I could get the special edition of The Order instead since it's priced the same as the normal edition. Dude was cool with it :)

Third? Now that you say it, I think you are right lol. But this time, I've still got my Xbox One :D Best of both worlds.

Haze

Lol. What happened? Enlighten me sir?

Okie dokie. Here goes...

Had a PS4 for months. Got bored so decided to go to Xbox One and after a week, regretted it and went back to the PS4. THEN, once again got bored with the PS4 so grabbed a Xbox One which I have been with still to this day, but yesterday I grabbed a PS4 so now I have both. I love the Xbox One, but I look forward to splitting my time between both consoles now.

Last edited:

Bongchi

I bought samurai warriors 4 along with my new ps4 :D (although theres hardly rarely any one that's playing online :/ QQ) its fun playing solo regardless doe

Haze

This morning:

2v2jq78.jpg

Haze

Picked up God of War III: Remastered this arfternoon.

Played about 45 minutes of it and it looks amazing.

f_dog80

Zombi (current fav)
Also read bought Lego movie video game in the 'under $8' sale

(Rebought cause I've gone mostly digital copies since I've last been active here)

f_dog80

Got a hard copy of GTA5 again.
I got it at launch but a few months ago I decided I wanted to go full digital and traded everything in lol. I re-bought my games as they went on sale to not lose money and I did well. Gta5 would just not go on sale! So I found a hard copy for $20 on local classifieds. So happy to have it again.
Maybe going full digital was just a pipe dream.

f_dog80

Got the "the last of us" again, Had this game when I got my ps4 and been dying to do a replay, Pretty happy.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements