• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Kratos vs The Master Chief

maurovis

Ok so without this becoming a Playstation vs Xbox discussion I was just wondering who thinks the most engaging well played character is between Kratos (God of War) or The Master Chief (Halo).
Personally I'm a playstation guy and love my ps2 and ps3 but I have to give the edge to The Master Chief and Halo on this one.

ozadin

I agree with Master Chief.
I think a series on youtube steered me into his direction.
It was a comedy skit, and I enjoyed the series, which is why I choose Master Chief.

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
It depends in which timeline you are referring and who where they helping.
Because if they were both powered up, each with their own help, i think Kratos would win, just because returning from the dead is kind of his thing, so he would end up giving Master Chief the run for his money!

lindbergh

You dare go against the god of war? All of Olympus trembles at his name! Lol. I'm siding with Kratos on this one. I think he's a lot cooler, more powerful, and has better abilities than that of Halo's master chef. I mean chief.

maurovis

You dare go against the god of war? All of Olympus trembles at his name! Lol. I'm siding with Kratos on this one. I think he's a lot cooler, more powerful, and has better abilities than that of Halo's master chef. I mean chief.

I wasn't asking who you think would win in a fight lol. But with that being said I also think Kratos would win, if the battle takes place on earth. Kratos wouldn't survive on other planets and even if was able to suit up, would he have any of his powers? hmmm? lol

lindbergh

Oh. Hehe. Well, in that case, I still think that Kratos is more engaging. He has a better back story in my opinion. Kratos journey is filed with anger and revenge and all I could do was sit back and stare at the mayhem that he unleashes. I witnessed all his hardships and triumphs and sacrifices which I think Master Chief could never match.

hotshot

I like Kratos more, mostly because it's hard to keep a game like God of War interesting, since it has to follow a certain mythological storyline. In Halo, they don't follow any rules, it's a SF place crated by someone who can crate new stuff whenever, giving the developers of Halo more space for creativity. That's why I think God of War wins, because they make it interesting even with limited space for new content. In a battle, Kratos would win before the first bell would even go off.

lindbergh

In a battle, Kratos would win before the first bell would even go off.
Wouldn't that be cheating if Kratos would attack before the bell even rang? Lol. But in any case, Kratos was never known as a fair fighter anyway. He used anything in order to gain an advantage. However, I think that having to rely on mythology with regards to the story also works well for God of War. It makes it much more interesting.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements