• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Just picked up dragon age inquisition

Sekelani

Here it is guys. The last purchase of the year for me ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416434858.384072.jpg.
Will give y'all a review when I get it powered up on my ps4.woke up early and went to jb hi fi to pick it up from preorder.
Cost me $79. Couldn't find it at target for some reason.

zer0ryd3r

Me as well. I remember playing the first one when it was released and really, really, enjoyed it. Don't know why I didn't carry on with the sequel but the tv ads for inquisition have me interested. Looks bad ass.

Sekelani

Boy I'm loving this game already. I've only started creating my character and I'm loving it!!!!
So many customisation it's ridiculous. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416440916.462693.jpg
Will give y'all more a bit later.

Sekelani

I'm finding this game confusing. I really have no idea how to do your " primary quests". I'm doing random quests and trying to find the story quests.
Other than that what I've come to grips with, is this game is very customisable .....
Each character has several special abilities. Your able to switch between each character in combat, or roaming around.
I noticed you can't block or dodge in this game which makes it annoying but the combat experience is rad!

Your given several options when there is dialog and each choice makes the story different and tailored to your gameplay.

You can choose between so many characters, some wizards, dwarfs, humans and more. This game is open world and there is so much loot... It's everywhere.

Weapons have upgrades and once your character levels up, your whole party level up.
There are so many abilities that each character can learn its insain.

There is this cool combat feature which allows you to freeze the game and enter stealth mode where you direct each character to attack each enemy before they approach you etc.
I find it hard especially when your getting your ass kicked by wizards that have a lot of health.

The graphics are good can't complain. The frame rate is very smooth no stuttering at 60FPS.

The only thing I don't like about this game is you can't dodge or block. This makes you vulnerable to combat.

But this game is awesome!!!
Unfortunately I have to go to work now.
Hope y'all get the game.
I haven't touch the multiplayer yet!

Last edited:

Negative Zero

The only thing I don't like about this game is you can dodge or block. This makes you vulnerable to combat.

Yeah, people in the dragon age just stand there and slug it out. :)

It's way more rpg than action game; think back to KOTOR or WoW. I've pretty much convinced myself to get it this weekend to play over Thanksgiving. The character creation looks pretty sweet.

Sekelani

Yeah, people in the dragon age just stand there and slug it out. :)

It's way more rpg than action game; think back to KOTOR or WoW. I've pretty much convinced myself to get it this weekend to play over Thanksgiving. The character creation looks pretty sweet.

You'll enjoy it mate!
It's a masterpiece for sure. I'm stuck at n this one quest where there is a very strong wizard who's health is 5000. It's impossible to kill. Think I need to level up my characters first. I'm only on level 6

Xanj

Yeah the character customization is awesome! I made a perfect Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones. I would love to post a pic, but I can't seem to get the twitter/facebook uploads to work since the last major update of the system software. Hopefully they fix that soon cause I can't be bothered to transfer with a usb drive for every screenshot I want to share.

Alex_68

I bought it yesterday, I didn't open it so far. I will wait to install it untill I finish AC Unity. I'm sure DA will make me a good company during Xmas holidays :)

don_bidarian

I picked it up yesterday. Human male dual weilding rogue, I played until the scene which shows dragon age inquisition.
Maybe we can take pictures of our character and post ;)

Lunarautumn1

This game is incredible they are saying to do everything in the game 200 + hrs couple issues tho it seems there is no place to store things like crafting items and certain weapons you come across that you can not use yet, I would love to find a storage chest! Now the BIG issue audio cutouts during/after large battles or continuing after losing all party members some of the audio stops. for instance i can hear the ocean waves crashing, and birds singing, but none of the battle sounds taking place, like explosions or swords clanking even characters voces will stop. I have to save get out of the game shut the game down ( not the console ) and start the game back up to get the audio back. has anyone else had this happen ? I'v had nothing bu issues since the last update ! Have any of you checked out Dragon Age Keep? it's pretty cool if you played the first 2 Dragon Age it collects your info and tells a story in the manner you payed through the first 2 it does stop in certain areas and let's you change things if you like and you can transfer they way you played the first 2 into Inquisition I suggest checking it out at Dragon age keep

Last edited:

RobDaCool

I was going to get it. But for some stupid reason I picked up WWE2K15 instead. Yeah its like choosing an ass-whoop'n from Brock Lesnar over a date with a diva lol

Sekelani

I was going to get it. But for some stupid reason I picked up WWE2K15 instead. Yeah its like choosing an ass-whoop'n from Brock Lesnar over a date with a diva lol

Hahahahah.
I've never understood that game. Never liked it. There is no story just fighting. Blah!
Each to there own I guess. How is the game though? Any better than the previous year?

Last edited:

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
Hahahahah.
Iv Denver understood that game. Never liked it. There is no story just fighting. Blah!
Each to there own I guess. How is the game though? Any better than the previous year?

theres a story but its never that long. its like madden or nhl, no story just playing ya know?

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements