• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

just an idea in my head

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
so i noticed oberon had more posts than haze. i just assumed, and hopefully its true, that he (or she!) has the most post here on the forums. i think that the person with the most post should get a crown above there avatar or pips. and it would be realy cool if it was limited to non moderators. or maybe you could have three crowns. red for moderator with most posts. yellow for non moderator with most posts. and white more newest member

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
I dunno,isnt the pips as is enough?And the actual post count number?
So you want extra recognition for members with highest post count?

Dunno,what does Haze think?

Also,if you want to nominate someone for member of the month and maybe get a cool title for a while (for the winner) then see here :eek:

Ciel

See-Elle
There is already a lot going on over there in the user profile field. While it looks great, anymore and my head might explode. Just my two cents.

Haze

I have to agree with both Oberon and Ciel. I think everything looks fine at the moment and it might seem a little "over-crowded".

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
I also find when people have special symbols for post count you'll find someone spamming really hard to get it or keep it.

I'm not saying it will happen but it could happen and to be honest I like the pips. So I agree with Haze and Orberon.

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
i got another idea! everytime someone posts a quote, it doesnt show up on the whats new post. if i qouted oberon at the begining of the post, you couldnt tell i qouted him. i think it should show up something like this...
[video] [qoute] [picture] [qoute oberon]

Haze

i got another idea! everytime someone posts a quote, it doesnt show up on the whats new post. if i qouted oberon at the begining of the post, you couldnt tell i qouted him. i think it should show up something like this...
[video] [qoute] [picture] [qoute oberon]

I'm not too sure exactly what you mean there :confused:

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
I'm not too sure exactly what you mean there :confused:

[video]http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7gU8/mcdonalds-bacon-clubhouse-the-club-featuring-lebron-james[/video] now if you look on whats new it just says what i said withought any indication that i posted a link

f_dog80

I think it'll promote spamming and useless "yep" "I agree" "x2" posts as people pad their post counts to try to take the crown.
Neat idea for sure but I could see it getting out of hand and for that reason I say don't do it!

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Ah yes. The 'What's new' tab doesnt seem to show the smilies at all. :(
Not sure how to get around that. It's always been that way.
Is it really that important? Also,how many people actually click the 'Whats new' tab?

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
Ah yes. The 'What's new' tab doesnt seem to show the smilies at all. :(
Not sure how to get around that. It's always been that way.
Is it really that important? Also,how many people actually click the 'Whats new' tab?

sometimes i sit there with the terraria wiki in one tab and this site in the other playing terraria and constantly clicking the whats new tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements