• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Jumped from the Xbox train, need PS friends!

NoelTheProdigy

As the title reads I've jumped from the Xbox train, had the xbox 360 since ever and never even touched a ps3. But since Microsoft decided to be ****s I've made the jump to Sony! Now I just need some friends to play some online with! I'm getting Madden, BF4, and Killzone for launch and much more after that! Hit me with your PSN's so we can get some gaming going!

Thunder

I'm sort of in the same boat, I have both consoles but never had any friends on the PS3
I be getting Killzone, I want to co-op with WarFrame (free game) I might get a 2 more games do to the amazon special tomorrow.

JoanMcWench

Banned
As the title reads I've jumped from the Xbox train, had the xbox 360 since ever and never even touched a ps3. But since Microsoft decided to be ****s I've made the jump to Sony! Now I just need some friends to play some online with! I'm getting Madden, BF4, and Killzone for launch and much more after that! Hit me with your PSN's so we can get some gaming going!

I'm actually curious what was the straw that broke the camels back? It seems like a lot of 360 users are staying loyal despite the craziness. I suppose the assumption is if there is enough complaining and bad publicity they'll reconsider their empire status.

DrRipley

I'm actually curious what was the straw that broke the camels back? It seems like a lot of 360 users are staying loyal despite the craziness. I suppose the assumption is if there is enough complaining and bad publicity they'll reconsider their empire status.

I second this. I'm curious as to what the final straw was as well, although I suspect it's an accumulation of everything.

NoelTheProdigy

I couldnt deal with how they pretty much said **** everyone that doesnt have internet. Even though I do have internet. And I didnt like the used game policy and how they thought they could just take it back.

GetSome

Check out this list here: http://ps4forum.com/6-playstation-network/308-post-your-psn-id-here.html

I'm sure people (myself included) won't mind if you befriend them :)
Thanks for this. I will be lonely with no friends when I get my 4 and new to the PSN world in general so I will definitely add myself to the list :D

It was the whole XBL gold required to use video streaming services like Netflix (that you already PAY FOR) for me.

LoCoAllDay

I too have converted.. I'm getting bf4, killzone, madden, and 2k14 at launch.. Anyone interested in playing let me know. Just a dude that enjoys gaming. My psn will be my name on here

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements