• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

It won't turn on

Dbonds

My ps4 been working fine until today I tried to come in and play and it just wouldn't turn on. I click the the button on the console nothing happens. If i click it twice the blue light comes on the turns right back off....

agvneto

My ps4 been working fine until today I tried to come in and play and it just wouldn't turn on. I click the the button on the console nothing happens. If i click it twice the blue light comes on the turns right back off....

Mine happened exactly the same. I think there's something with the last update.
I thought was a problem with my AC cable, but I just bought a new one and nothing changed.
If you get a solution, please tell me

Demigod180

Having same problem with my PS4. It has been having problems for the past few days where it would take a few tries to get it to turn on. I then put it in to standby mode as to avoid the issue, but it did it again. I went though the cycle of unplugging it and plugging it back up as that usually works and it did. However, when I loaded up Warframe when it turned off on its own. Now whenever i try to turn it on, the light will flash for 2 second, then it'll turn off. I've used multiple ac cords in different outlets, and no luck. I don't know if it was me, or if the PS4 internal engine thing is just shot. Any and all advice is appreciated.

JaydonTyler

Has not happened to me, but it happened to my cousin. it's weird how it's happening to so many people. I thought it was an isolated incident, but obviously it's not.

As it was stated above, there must be some issue with the last update. Very strange.

daimashin

Does it turn on when booting in safe mode? I think the latest update fixed the issue but I'm not sure as I've not experienced anything similar thankfully. Whatever it is, I'd suggest contacting support and see what they suggest you to do other than re-installing the firmware.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements