• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Is This Game Good For Local Co-Op?

turklife

Can I play this game with a friend doing split-screen? Is it worth it for that experience? I'm looking for some games that would be really fun to play with a friend once I get another controller.

KMJ_84

Yes you can play co-op locally, I haven't yet so can't recommend if it would be good or not but the game is tons of fun, and I can imagine it would be even more fun playing split screen with a friend.

SpaceTiger

It's a fun game with split screen. All the Lego games tend to have fun, straightforward local co-op which I like.

daimashin

Yes, the game has local co-op. Like SpaceTiger said, Lego games can be a ton of fun to play with friends on a couch. The game is humorous and offers co-op puzzles that will surely bring out the laughs.

Tomba

Lego games are great for co-op play. I've played Lego Marvel Super Heroes and it's a good game overall. Just like Zen Pinball: it's Lego. All the games are similar with that Lego humor and stuff. You'll have fun in co-op.

SpaceTiger

I love Lego games. While I love the franchise games, Lego City is the what all Lego games should aspire to on scale and exploration while keeping the gameplay and distinctly Lego. As for this game being good for co-op: all Lego games rock for co-op.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements