• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Is Assassins Creed 4 really going to be awesome?

wowtgp

Ubisoft has already fooled us last tie around with Assassins Creed 3 - at least I was fooled into buying the game only ti realize that this is not what I wanted

But, AS4: Black Flag seems to be a different ga,e altogether with the promise of a vast unprecedented open world with over 50 locations to explore and more. As they are proclaiming, it has been in development for more than 3 years.

But nothing guarantees that this game will not be disappointing like last few games in the series. What do you think?

VerbalKint502

Man! I definitely agree with you about Assassins Creed 3. I had really high hopes for that one, and even made sure I got it on the release date. It just seemed like the same old AC game. Nothing too new or exciting, just a new character in a new era. I couldn't even finish it.

I will say that the new one looks amazing, and the pirate theme is right up my alley. I just have a hard time believing that they will be able to reinvent this game enough to make me want to shell out $60+ for it. More than likely I will be waiting it out and try to snag a Red box copy before investing my cash into it's purchase.

wowtgp

I created this thread a few days back when it was still new and not many gameplay footage were released, but after seeing some more footage from this game, I have t say, I am really excited to get my hands on this game.

andy103

It does seem different, but then again Assassin's Creed 3 seemed very different. It pretty much completely lost the feel of Assassin's Creed for me. This one sounds like a much more open world like the previous games, which I'm looking forward to, and the pirate theme seems like it could be really neat. From the gameplay I've seen, I'm really excited.

wowtgp

It does seem different, but then again Assassin's Creed 3 seemed very different. It pretty much completely lost the feel of Assassin's Creed for me. This one sounds like a much more open world like the previous games, which I'm looking forward to, and the pirate theme seems like it could be really neat. From the gameplay I've seen, I'm really excited.

But an Assassin doesn't really fit in the open world setting to be honest. Why would you dress up so heavily when it's freaking hot outside?

Jellyfish

But an Assassin doesn't really fit in the open world setting to be honest. Why would you dress up so heavily when it's freaking hot outside?

I guess it kills the fun somehow to ask for logic in games and movies too. They don't have to be realistic.

Esperahol

Depends on what you mean by hot and what the costume is actually made of. After watching Heroes of Cosplay and thinking about things a bit more I can see how it can work. It's basically some cloth, some elk leather, and a lot of belts for guns/ammo. Honestly it isn't much worse then everyone else was wearing as pirates.

wowtgp

Depends on what you mean by hot and what the costume is actually made of. After watching Heroes of Cosplay and thinking about things a bit more I can see how it can work. It's basically some cloth, some elk leather, and a lot of belts for guns/ammo. Honestly it isn't much worse then everyone else was wearing as pirates.

What would you wear if you were a pirate and you have to get dirty most of the time. You won't wear a suit, will you? Moreover, these guys are just slaves.

kenny

Undoubtedly it is a must play game. I did not play this game till now but I read about it in different blogs and sites and really exited for it.

Musicheatwave

I agree about the pirate scene. Don't worry bout $60. I really know a way to play for cheaper and test games before they come out. Message me back for info

mauricioq

I guess it kills the fun somehow to ask for logic in games and movies too. They don't have to be realistic.
Yup, it does. That's why I just try to enjoy the game, and let the logic behind.
Since I started doing this, games are a lot better. I heavily recommend it. haha

daimashin

Don't worry, Black Flag is heaps and bounds better than Ac3. I got the game and have been playing a lot of it. The sea exploration is the main attraction of this game and it's very addictive.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements