• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Is Anyone Else Excited For This Game?

Thrash13

Playstation definitely has the world of baseball video games in check, and 2014 will be no different. MLB 14 The Show will be released on PS4, and although we've only seen a little bit so far, it's already looking awesome! This game is the main reason I'm picking PS4 over XBox One, so I'm extremely excited to see more info about the next-gen version. The PS3 versions have been awesome the past several years, and the PS4 version promises to be the best ever by being able to do things the PS3 version wasn't capable of.

Is anyone else excited about this one?

Legendoflore

No. I'm pretty sick of the sports games as a lot of them suck. But I've always been open minded. Even if it is another sports game, if it's good then I might buy it. But for me there are definitely other games of the PS4 that I feel deserve my excitement. One of them being the delayed Watch Dogs. Compared to that MLB has no shot at my attention.

Thrash13

I'm a bit burned out on various sports games as well because a lot of them have gotten stale. That being said, The Show is one sports franchise that has continued to be amazing on a yearly basis. And the fact it's now coming to the PS4 has me even more excited.

I've never been into games like Watch Dogs, but it does look pretty good from what I've seen. The Order: 1886 also caught my attention, so I'll be following it as well. Maybe I need to venture off more into a new genre of video games. LOL

Plunkd

Could not be more excited. The Show are the greatest sports games ever made. Hopefully the online has been addressed finally as well, that's the only thing marginally holding it back.

Kosh

I wouldn't get a sports game either.. That's just me.

Can't for the The Division though

dragoonblade

My initial reaction is no. It's just another MLB and when you've played one then you've played them all. But I'm trying to be open-minded and fair about this. So if they show me something new, or I'll even be more generous if I try and I like it I may buy it. But it's pretty doubtful, it's just another sports game.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Mikey Paine Anyone else excited for Earth Defense 2025? PlayStation 3 0
E Anyone else serious excited for this game? PlayStation 4 3
Ridge Anyone Else Buy Freedom Wars? PlayStation Vita 0
Ciel Anyone else picking this up? PlayStation 4 1
Smoggie12252013 GTA V anyone else pre ordered the PS4 version? PlayStation 4 34
iamthenight90 does anyone else really want this game? PlayStation 4 8
sparkblade14 Anyone else have a squeaky trigger? PlayStation 4 11
W Is anyone else a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. fan here? PC Games 6
BlueYoureMyBoy Anyone else worried? PlayStation 4 7
D Anyone else kind of regretting beiing early adopter of PS4? PlayStation 4 18
D Anyone else buy the Logitech Harmony device for PS3 ond biw cabt yse use it wiith ps4 PlayStation 4 2
B Anyone else having issues with standby mode? PlayStation 4 10
sidd230 Anyone else hoping that zombie games die down this generation? PlayStation 4 34
efrahinu19 Does anyone else want another Final Fantasy Tactics? PlayStation Legacy 4
stoudman Has anyone else been having issues with the PSN Store freezing? PlayStation 3 1
W Is anyone else disappointed that it's going to be a MMO? PlayStation 4 15
VerbalKint502 Anyone Else Looking Forward to Nba2k14? PlayStation 3 8
D is anyone else tired of mario games and do you think they should stop making them? Other Gaming Talk 21
M My PS5 isn't turning on? Can anyone tell why? PlayStation 5 6
D Can anyone answer some questions about the performance of your PS4 PlayStation 4 3
H Anyone have the LA Noire Evidence chime for a ringtone? Other Gaming Talk 1
Derri Anyone Picked Up COD WW2? PlayStation 4 6
I Anyone game with a PS2 game on the PS4? PlayStation 4 7
I Has anyone dealt with the low-scale AA while playing games? PlayStation 4 0
W Watch Dogs 2 anyone? PlayStation 4 5
H co-op anyone? PlayStation 4 0
J Does anyone here like Baby seals? Off Topic Lounge 1
J Anyone played Kingdom Hearts? PS Clans & Communities 0
A "Hello....anyone there?....." Introduce Yourself 5
T PS4 Minecraft world open to anyone who loves the game!! PlayStation 4 0
Oberon Anyone buy Black Ops 3 on PS3? PlayStation 3 0
I Anyone need help PlayStation 4 0
Derri Anyone Playing This? PlayStation 4 4
W anyone playing PlayStation 4 5
R Mine craft city world anyone up for it PlayStation 4 1
S Does anyone still play Plants vs Zombie on the PS4?? PlayStation 4 0
Derri Anyone Pick it up? PlayStation 4 0
Y does anyone know the Lunar cycle? PlayStation 4 0
S Is there anyone has ever tried buying PS4 games from Instagram? PlayStation 4 6
EVILDEAD333 PlanetSide 2 on the PlayStation®4 CLOSED BETA code if anyone wants it PlayStation 4 0
A Anyone tried playing online? PlayStation 4 0
don_bidarian Anyone gonna get Order 1886 on week one? PlayStation 4 42
U anyone wanna play? PlayStation 4 0
K Co-op anyone? PlayStation 4 9
Titan Kayaking. Anyone with experience? Off Topic Lounge 0
H NFS Rivals: Anyone feel like they got lazy? PlayStation 3 1
Smoggie12252013 Anyone pre ordered The Crew PlayStation 4 0
BetterCallPaul_ Anyone remember Theme Park World? PlayStation Legacy 1
W Anyone pick it up yet? PlayStation 4 2
SS42A Has anyone ever scored a perfect 3-diamonds whle playing the slots in Bejeweled Bitz? Other Gaming Talk 0