• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Important kitchen tools

blackmint

The essential kitchen tools in life, you should actively own for yourself a separate set of tools.

Are you the one who must have every tool created for use in the kitchen? I admit, I'm a bit of a geek gadget when it comes to cool kitchen tools. I do not have much storage space, so I have to do my best to resist the temptation and keep my purchase to absolute minimum.

One of the things that is currently topping my wish list is a mandolin. There are only a few things you can not cut with a knife or a vegetable.

What are the tools you need to cook?

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I cook pretty simply. In fact, since I eat a lot of steaks and chicken, my grill is my favorite cooking tool. Otherwise, my deepfryer is a main tool I use in my kitchen because I love making my own popcorn chicken. Other than that, the usual stuff if I'm not grilling like my pots and pans. Where I didn't skimp though is my kitchen knives. I use them in almost every meal so I bought a good set for like 150 dollars made from German steel. I don't regret my decision at all. No cheapo Walmart knife sets for me :D

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!