• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

I need ps4 players

carrico1996

Hi my name is Andrew, I am new to this forum and also new to PlayStation gaming. I currently have the ps4 but unfortunately non of my friends have it. So I'm looking for some people to play killzone with. The only game I have right now. Thanks hope you add me! Psn name: Young_illuminata

Add me if your over 18 i'm Christopher 35 from Middlesbrough i have WATCH_DOGS Murdered Soul Suspect Thief Destiny Call of Duty Ghosts & Battlefield 4 i ordered Call of Duty Advanced Warfare also pre ordered Far Cry 4 GTA V The Crew Elder Scrolls Online & Tom Clancy's The Division also i'll be pre ordering Saint's Row Gat Out of Hell i think it's called it's coming to the PS4 in January 2015

Haze

Add me if your over 18 i'm Christopher 35 from Middlesbrough i have WATCH_DOGS Murdered Soul Suspect Thief Destiny Call of Duty Ghosts & Battlefield 4 i ordered Call of Duty Advanced Warfare also pre ordered Far Cry 4 GTA V The Crew Elder Scrolls Online & Tom Clancy's The Division also i'll be pre ordering Saint's Row Gat Out of Hell i think it's called it's coming to the PS4 in January 2015
Ummm, this thread is almost a year old...

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!