• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

How to Handle The Transfer of non-PSN affiliated Accounts on the PS4 to the PS5

LegoGuru2000

On my PS4 I have a primary account/user (that's me) who is connected with a PSN account and I have several accounts for minors none of which have online access because none have email addresses; they are local users/accounts only. The built in transfer feature ONLY works with accounts/users who are linked to a PSN account. How do I handle copying from the PS4 to the PS5 all the info for these non-PSN affiliated accounts/users? I went to the Game Save Data management within the PS4 UI but within the game save data it makes no distinction as to which profile/accounts/users game save data I cam copying to a USB drive to then copy over to the SP5. Is that Game Save Data within tee UI account specific meaning its only showing me the game save data for the user I am logged in as meaning I must log in as each user and perform this came copy to a USB drive to do this and if so does that I mean I must first on the PS5 setup a new account for each user on the PS4 I will be copying game save data over for?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Virgin Media: UK can't handle Broadband needs of Xbox One or PS4 PlayStation 4 6
xShananigan Will the PS4 handle more connectivity? PlayStation 4 2
Clark Wayne Dead Rising 3 is Xbox One launch title because 360 couldn't handle it. Xbox 1
O Data Transfer Issue [PLEASE HELP] PlayStation 5 0
J Can I transfer PS Now save games from PC to downloaded game on PS5? PlayStation 5 0
snikr transfer child account PlayStation 5 3
DestroyRepeat How to transfer your PS4 data to the PS5 console PlayStation 5 0
C Movie transfer PlayStation 4 0
M How to transfer 2TB drive from PS4 to PS4 Pro PlayStation 4 1
H How to transfer playstationPlus? PlayStation 4 1
S How to Transfer PS3 saved content to PS4 PlayStation 4 1
G transfer downloaded games to other PSN/user account for offline playing help PlayStation 4 4
T Ps4 pro data transfer PlayStation 4 0
G transfer to new ps4? PlayStation 4 0
L Transfer List size Increase PlayStation 4 0
D Playstation plus account transfer ? PlayStation 4 8
D Pinball Arcade: Does not transfer from PS3 PlayStation 4 2
S Transfer PS4 Hard Drive Data? PlayStation 4 5
J How will i be able to transfer data from PS3 to PS4? PlayStation 4 7
Mudgee Ps3 mic transfer to ps4 PlayStation 4 4
O need non-internet stand-alone PS5 games PlayStation 5 0
daimaku problem with (non sony) ps4 controller disconnection PlayStation 4 2
M Looking for 1 more for all non-matchmaking PVE Content PlayStation 4 0
A looking for clan non k.d PS Clans & Communities 3
sparkblade14 When will we see non cross-gen games? PlayStation 4 33
Guardian FIFA for a non-soccer fan? PlayStation 4 11
jstep7262 Error CE-33991-5 : Get the status of the non HTTP_GET_200 in Internet Connection PlayStation 4 0
MedeaWakoski Most non-linear games? PlayStation 4 7
sidd230 PS4 non-gaming features? PlayStation 4 20
Haze PlayStation 4 Functionality for Non-PS Plus Subscribers PlayStation 4 3
Joker99352 What non-PS3 exclusives do you prefer to play on the PS3? PlayStation 3 8