• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

How many PS3's have you broken?

Sly14Cat

Just one fortunately. We didn't break it as much as it had a death wish. It died about once a month no matter how many times we fixed it. We just decided to get a slim, it's cheaper, easier to store and hopefully it lasts much longer than the previous model (it was an original) did.

Sly14Cat

I've only ever broken one, and it was a really old PS3. I didn't really break it either, it just had its day. It was one of the fat models, and after about 4 years it finally just died. Fixing it only made it go for another month and we eventually just gave up and got a slim. Works perfectly fine to this day.

IraqCombatVet

None. I had my PS3 Fatty for a long time. When I traded it in to Gamestop, the employee mentioned he had never seen a Fatty in such great shape. Loved my PS3. Now I love my PS4.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!