• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

How high Are Your Expectations For Assassin's Creed 4?

wowtgp

I guess we'll only be able to tell how good the game is when the game comes out and we test it for ourselves/. Remember what they did with Assassins Creed 3? The hyped it up like it's going to be the next big thing and it turned out that it's only a semi open world game.

LuckyPupil

I've run out of steam with this franchise. It's good and all but I've played it before. The world seems huge and the new focused on naval combat and underwater exploration is legitimate but it's going to take a little more for me. There are too many good games coming out.

dannyboy

I kind of agree somewhat. I think when you have played a certain series of game for a while, you end to geta little bit bored with it. When you get bored with the game, you tend to lower your expecations and think the newer games will not be as interesting as the previous games.

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
Seeing how i didn't had any for the previous game in the series and still got disappointed, i am going to try to wait for reviews and the DLC packs to see if this is really worth it, even though i am liking the setting of this one.

wowtgp

Seeing how i didn't had any for the previous game in the series and still got disappointed, i am going to try to wait for reviews and the DLC packs to see if this is really worth it, even though i am liking the setting of this one.

They have released another 10 minute video for AS 4. You can take a look at it if you want. It's not going to be a disappointing game by any means.

RaggaJungle

I'm pretty sure it will look amazing, but I have really liked many elements, especially the graphics on all of the AC's. I really like the scenario for the latest one,I think it does sound more interesting than previous titles. AC is pretty repetitive so it will be nice to see deeper plots and more options.

NatureSun

I'm a HUGE and I do mean HUGE fan of Assassin's Creed series. I own all the games and have completed them all except the first.

And I'm not too excited by this one...I really don't have much high expectations.

Why? Well because this doesn't look like an Assassin's Creed game at all! It's more like Pirate's Creed. And that is not why I buy this game. I buy it because I like being an assassin, I couldn't care less for pirates!

And the second reason is that Ubisoft has made big promises every year, EVERY SINGLE YEAR about their AC games and always failed on multiple promises. Last year they said about AC3 that there will be loads of random missions while free roaming like RDR. But were there any? No. They promised us canoes. Were there any? No.

So, you'll understand if I don't trust a word that comes out of their mouths.

wowtgp

I'm a HUGE and I do mean HUGE fan of Assassin's Creed series. I own all the games and have completed them all except the first.

And I'm not too excited by this one...I really don't have much high expectations.

Why? Well because this doesn't look like an Assassin's Creed game at all! It's more like Pirate's Creed. And that is not why I buy this game. I buy it because I like being an assassin, I couldn't care less for pirates!

And the second reason is that Ubisoft has made big promises every year, EVERY SINGLE YEAR about their AC games and always failed on multiple promises. Last year they said about AC3 that there will be loads of random missions while free roaming like RDR. But were there any? No. They promised us canoes. Were there any? No.

So, you'll understand if I don't trust a word that comes out of their mouths.

Whatever Creed this is, it looks phenomenal man! I would respectfully disagree with you here.This is the first time I am ever going to pre-order an AS game.

Stigmatic Gamer

Seventh Column
My expectations are not very high. I was disappointed with AC: 3 for many reasons. However i do feel that if they focused more on naval warfare that it will hold its own against other titles.

wowtgp

My expectations are not very high. I was disappointed with AC: 3 for many reasons. However i do feel that if they focused more on naval warfare that it will hold its own against other titles.

You were no the only one who was disappointed with that game. That game lacked quality and looked like a rushed game. I couldn't even comprehend what was going on.

corporatenoun

My expectations are relatively high. This franchise has been around for a while now and has proven its game mechanics to be almost as unique as its setting. The ship aspect of the game looks like a lot of fun, and the pirate ship battles look amazing.

dannyboy

Good feedback from everyone on here. I have been a fan of the series and i personally don't have high expectations. I think it will be asolid game but not earth shattering.

DrRipley

I think it will be a greatly expanded version of the previous games, and it might even turn out to be better, but I think they missed the opportunity to really make the series truly great and exciting and they probably lost a lot of fans along the way because of this. They are just coasting at this point, in my opinion.

andrew172

It looks like Ubisoft are really trying to set it apart from other games in the series and I really think the game will come into it's own.this is my favorite era so far as I am huge obsessive of anything pirates related. So you can imagine how excited I am that we get to have our own ship and take place in ship vs ship battles. One thing I am particularl excited about is the weather system and how to navigate your ship through a storm which sounds very exciting.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements