• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Hot to set a primary account?

daimashin

I know that the PSN only requires one account to have PS+ for the subsequent accounts to play multiplayer on one console. So how do I go about to doing this, I've searched in the settings and profiles menu but didn't find the option to set my PS+ account as the primary?

daimashin

Oh, so that's the thing. I didn't know that activating the console is for this purpose. I thought it had something to do with settings in the Profiles. I already activated my console then. So from the link, does that mean that I can have different profiles activate on one system so I can share games downloaded from different PSN regions?

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
So you mean if you have bought games from a diff account in diff country PSN store and its downloaded to your PS4 can someone who logs in with a diff account on your PS4 play it too?

Well here's what happened to me on PS3,I bought some games from the US store and I switched to my AUS account and played it just fine.

On my PS4 I logged into my US account and downloaded a demo from the US store that wasnt available on AUS store at the time.
Then I logged out and logged in with my reg AUS account and played the demo.

Does that answer your question?