• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Heya!

EastCoastGhoul

Hello, everyone!

I haven't been on forums since 2011 or 2012. Came across this forum in an internet search and figured I'd get out of my socially anxious bubble and make an account.

My name's Lexi. I've gamed since 93 starting on an NES with Mario Bros/Duck Hunt combo cartridge. I gamed regularly after getting a SNES and got more into gaming culture when I got a PS1.

Favorite all-time game is Saints Row 2. Favorite all-time consoles are PS2 and GameCube. Favorite controllers go to the 360 and GameCube.

I also seem to have gotten a PlayStation first every generation since the PS1, despite being a multi platform gamer.

I look forward to interacting with everyone.

Happy gaming!
-EastCoastGhoul

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Welcome aboard! Your background is similar to mine. Except I think I got an NES in 1991 or 1992 (actually just fixed it too and it's working great!). But that was the moment I became a gamer for life. As for me, it's a tossup for me between PS2 and PS3. Just repaired my Fat PS2 (even though I have a fully functional slim) and spent a lot of my furlough from this coronavirus collecting and playing PS2 games. If you still have it hooked up, try playing it online. A lot of fans redid servers and there's an impressive library of games you can play online (though I usually stick to Battlefront 1 and 2 but SOCOM is still very much active).

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!