• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Hey guys. :)

D

Dark-Hecate

Hi guys, a little about me, I'm a fighter gamer girl. I love Assassins Creed, Injustice, Mortal kombat and Killzone to name a few. I was born in Italy (so apologize for my English). As of today, I have become a ps4 owner.

Nice to meet you. :)

Cpt Blackadder

Welcome to the site Dark-Hecate. :)

As well as a new PS4, did you get the new Assasins Creed game today ? Also what was your favourite Killzone game ?

D

Dark-Hecate

No didn't get it. My plan is to get Unity and syndicate together. My ps4 came with Destiny TTK. Mercenary has to be my favourite Killzone. Thanks for the welcome.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Welcome to the forum Dark-Hecate.

Mortal Kombat? Oh yes. Always been a fan since I got MK on the Sega MegaDrive :Onya

D

Dark-Hecate

MK 1 on SNES back in 1992 was my first video game. Since then I've been hooked on the series.

Cpt Blackadder

No didn't get it. My plan is to get Unity and syndicate together. My ps4 came with Destiny TTK. Mercenary has to be my favourite Killzone. Thanks for the welcome.

No worries.

Did you not have a PS3 before the PS4 ? Is the PS4 the first console you've had for a while ?

OH and as a HUGE BOND fan... i love your PSN ID !!! LOL ! Very jealous!

D

Dark-Hecate

No worries.

Did you not have a PS3 before the PS4 ? Is the PS4 the first console you've had for a while ?

OH and as a HUGE BOND fan... i love your PSN ID !!! LOL ! Very jealous!

I had a ps3 but it broke. I couldn't afford a console for a while so had to make do with a vita. Yesterday my bf very kindly turned up with my ps4 as an early birthday present.

Haha. I do too. My friends have compared me to a female jb (besides the sleeping around part) They think I'm cool, collective and stylish in my killings lol.

Cpt Blackadder

HAHA .. I think your BF is pretty cool too for getting you a PS4 for your B'day as well :) What a great suprize that must have been. Awsome :) And now i see why you liked Killzone Mercenary so much if you were living with the Vita only. :)

LOL - Like your answer re Bond. Oh and do you like Vodka Martini's ? I actualy do, but straight up, not shaken with ice! As soon as i can i'm going to see the new Bond film next week too :)

D

Dark-Hecate

Lol. I was totally surprised. Haha. Yes vodka martinis, shaken not stired. ;) lol. Jealous! I would love to see it. I have so many films coming up that I want to see (spectre, deadpool, batman vs Superman and suicide squad) I will probably watch it next weekend or the week after. :)

Cpt Blackadder

Lol. I was totally surprised. Haha. Yes vodka martinis, shaken not stired. ;) lol. Jealous! I would love to see it. I have so many films coming up that I want to see (spectre, deadpool, batman vs Superman and suicide squad) I will probably watch it next weekend or the week after. :)

I'll let you know if the Bond film is any good when i see it. The critics are saying it's brilliant though which only makes me want to see it sooner! :)

Oh and by the way, if you like Killzone, don't forget killzone shadow fall for the PS4. Not my cup of tea ( i thought the SP campaign was boring ) but looking on Amazon you can now pick it up second hand for just £10.

D

Dark-Hecate

I'll let you know if the Bond film is any good when i see it. The critics are saying it's brilliant though which only makes me want to see it sooner! :)

Oh and by the way, if you like Killzone, don't forget killzone shadow fall for the PS4. Not my cup of tea ( i thought the SP campaign was boring ) but looking on Amazon you can now pick it up second hand for just £10.
Thanks. Well don't great minds think alike! I may have just bought Shadow fall, Unity, MKX and Syndicate from Amazon and EBay. ;) Dont know when I will get a chance to play them all. Normally takes me on average 2 weeks to complete any campaign but now I'm becoming more of a trophy Hunter, it takes me longer lol.

Alex_68

Hey Dark, welcome to the Forum! w[:

I like AC series too and I just bought Syndicate. I have played all the previous episodes, with much satisfaction and fun :grin Imo the best of them is Black Flag.

Hopefully this Forum will be helpful for you! ;)

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements