• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

HELP! PLEASE

LoneWOlf_Outlaw

I’ve been having issues on my PS5 (blu-ray version) with some of the media apps NOT responding or loading up that it ends up with no signal to my hdmi. Soft reset doesn’t work and its to the point that i have to disconnect the power manually from the console and restart my PS5. I can load up Vudu with ZERO problems but Netflix is a HUGE problem to load up . I’ve ended up deleting my Netflix app and re-installing it but even THAT doesn’t WORK.

And as of a few mins ago ALL my media streaming apps are also not working. I’ve tried the live chat but got dropped before they could even give me a solution to the problem and never e-mailed me the chat transcript! \ My YouTube, twitch, (now) Vudu, Hulu, ect have now ALL been affective affected. At this point i really don’t know wtf to do at this rate I’m starting to get worried that whatever the problem is might spread to my games.

Zoz

Feel your pain. I haven't ever used the apps, so I can't offer a solution I'm afraid. But I have just started having my own problems on a different issue. It's been fine from day one, and just now decided to play up all these months later.

DCLong57

I’ve been having issues on my PS5 (blu-ray version) with some of the media apps NOT responding or loading up that it ends up with no signal to my hdmi. Soft reset doesn’t work and its to the point that i have to disconnect the power manually from the console and restart my PS5. I can load up Vudu with ZERO problems but Netflix is a HUGE problem to load up . I’ve ended up deleting my Netflix app and re-installing it but even THAT doesn’t WORK.

And as of a few mins ago ALL my media streaming apps are also not working. I’ve tried the live chat but got dropped before they could even give me a solution to the problem and never e-mailed me the chat transcript! \ My YouTube, twitch, (now) Vudu, Hulu, ect have now ALL been affective affected. At this point i really don’t know wtf to do at this rate I’m starting to get worried that whatever the problem is might spread to my games.
Weird but sounds like a weak internet connection. Try hardwiring from your router if you can. If not, go and unplug your modem/router from power for about 3 mins then plug back in and let it reset itself. Then go into the PS5 settings and do the test on internet connection strength. WiFi is sporadic at best and I typically have to reset my modem/router at least once a month because it bogs down periodically.

lucaskalindi

I understand, you can only solve this with the support. Try to drop an email or with the live chat again. At some point they will give you a solution.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements