• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

"Hello....anyone there?....."

Should GTA V enforce a capital penalty to players for leaving heists on purpose.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minimum of $10,000 compensated to each players

• No Money?, GTA V Seizing Assets, to sell and compensate.

• If you're in a crew you should be exempt from the penalties?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

AverageJoe

Brief summary of Myself.

Name: Joseph, although colloquially known as Joe.
Education Status: Active, currently studying "Games Development Level 3 Diploma" at College.
Interests: Day-Dreaming about a narcissistic, megalomanic, omniscient Lifestyle. Reserving the most expensive table in a fancy restaurant to then piss the "posh folk-off" whilst playing my ps vita! and eating egg and soldiers my favourite!!. Conversing with me, myself & I about philosophical topics. "plotting an attempt to boycott Apple because of their Insatiable Capitalistic Machiavellian Planned Obsolescent Philosophy".....Wish someone would enforce planned obsolescence on Tim Cook that Old Dinosaur!!! ("Power to Open Operating System".)

Purpose of why I am here, I love the PS4 truly!, I would like to communicate with individuals that feel the same about the Sony Console but also have esoteric knowledge of mitigating circumstances and/or circumnavigating PS4 Hardware and Software Issues that I myself am not familiar with. ;)

A

AverageJoe

Thank you, Sir. Would I be correct in assuming you are the go-to-man for novices like me looking to appropriately navigate around this labyrinth?.

A

AverageJoe

To whom this may concern, or for those naturally inquisitive individuals attempting to broaden their horizons. I have published a survey to ascertain whether the PS4 Forums public domain would indulge me in considering GTA V penalties for players that are purposely exiting heists and missions to impede individuals from achieving their goal i.e. completing the heist/mission.

Alex_68

Brief summary of Myself.

Hi Joe, welcome to the Forum. Nice introduction :)

I voted "No" only for one reason: it's not uncommon that GTA Online disconnects you from the game, randomly. I understand your anger because it has happened to me too but not everyone gets disconnected on purpose. This is why I play heists only with people I know, and never with random players.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements