• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Hearthstone, anyone?

Solarees

Anyhone here plays the card game Hearthstone by Blizzard? It is a quite lovely game! If you do play it then what is your favourite class and your rank?

Joel

I have played Hearthstone and feel like its review worthy if I ever feel like doing it. Not sure yet. Anyway, the simple mathematics of the game makes it easy to pick up. Then the elements of deck building and the special types of cards makes it something that you can dive into and have fun with. I've learned to play the Face Warrior type deck pretty well and I also like the Taunt Shaman.

Such a great way to spend 15 minutes while waiting for a bus.

Strykstar

I do play at least once a week to clear my quests, and lately I've played a few games of the expansion, it's lots of fun too.
I don't really look up pre-built decks online, I just make my own ones and while I'm no master I don't do all too bad.

Solarees

I play it daily now. I will at least do the daily quests and perhaps rank up a bit. I always go to the Arena and have fun there as well.

Mikey Paine

I play Magic: the Gathering, and most of the players I've met also play Heathstone, mostly on in between matches on their iPads. I need to start playing this game, I've heard it's free, is that true?

I also spend way too much money on MTGO (Magic: the Gathering online), so something free would be awesome.

Solarees

I play Magic: the Gathering, and most of the players I've met also play Heathstone, mostly on in between matches on their iPads. I need to start playing this game, I've heard it's free, is that true?

I also spend way too much money on MTGO (Magic: the Gathering online), so something free would be awesome.

It is free, yes. I would love to start playing magic the gathering. I never palyed that one.

Henry

Well, I haven't played that one yet. But I do remember getting really addicted to Zuma. I remember playing that thing for hours. After that I played Temple Run, but it wasn't as addictive as Zuma.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements