• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Grand Theft Auto V gameplay shorts

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
For those who can't wait for the next installment in the series of Grand Theft Auto, someone already got a hold of it and posted some very short stuff in their instagram. Looks really good and this only made me want to play it even more

http://instagram.com/jsticks11#

LuckyPupil

Wow that's awesome but I can't look. There's a lot of stuff there. There are just a few more days, I will wait, although I want to look.

TheMac

I am so looking forward to getting GTA V and every spoilery thing I see just makes me want it even more. This is no exception.

CaptainWoodzy

I'm seriously at the point where I'm counting down the hours till this game drops. I'm pre-ordering it on Amazon tomorrow and getting same day shipping. I just can't freaking wait.

corporatenoun

Oh my good gravy....those stills are exceptional. The graphical improvements are amazing. I have no excuse to not hold this game in my hands!

Fleexie

It does look like an awesome game. I am really looking forward for it, Rockstar always seems to make some great games, I doubt this will be totally bad :p
It is just annoying that the last 1-2 days people have been bashing it a lot because of the car physics and the ragdolls. I don't understand why people bash games they haven't even tried.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements