• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas coming to Xbox 360!

Haze

I'm having a hard time trying to keep calm and cool (terribly excited).

Looks like the Xbox 360 will see Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas being released in just a few days! What's more, it's a 720p upscale, better draw distance and comes with achievements.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/new...s-Confirmed-For-Digital-Xbox-360-Release.html

Apparently, it will be released digitally on October 26.

It would be sooo much better if it came to the Playstation, but I am simply so happy it's coming. If Red Dead Redemption is my favourite all-time came, San Andreas is a close second. Might have to wipe the dust from the 360 and play this. Cannot wait!

drunkchiksrEZ

I'm having a hard time trying to keep calm and cool (terribly excited).

Looks like the Xbox 360 will see Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas being released in just a few days! What's more, it's a 720p upscale, better draw distance and comes with achievements.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/new...s-Confirmed-For-Digital-Xbox-360-Release.html

Apparently, it will be released digitally on October 26.

It would be sooo much better if it came to the Playstation, but I am simply so happy it's coming. If Red Dead Redemption is my favorite all-time came, San Andreas is a close second. Might have to wipe the dust from the 360 and play this. Cannot wait!

That would be so bad ass if it would come out for PS4. My favorite GTA game to date is San Andreas. I'm so excited to get my hands on GTA 5 also, I haven't played it apart for like 30 mins on my friends 360 and it was so amazing. (game play and graphics) The PS4 version will have better graphics and I guess some bonus content too so yeah, I can honestly say GTA 5 is gonna take over my life for a while when it hits store shelves. CAN'T WAIT!!! :grin

EDIT: Didnt realize this was in the Xbox section thingy...

Last edited:

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Since its coming to 360 to bad the new 'enhanced' version is not coming to PS3.( As far as we know so far anyway)
Would be good to have it in 720P with trophy support.
PS3 does have the PS2 classics version available to buy,but thats a port,no res upgrade or trophies.

Haze

Since its coming to 360 to bad the new 'enhanced' version is not coming to PS3.( As far as we know so far anyway)
Would be good to have it in 720P with trophy support.
PS3 does have the PS2 classics version available to buy,but thats a port,no res upgrade or trophies.

I really really wish it were coming to the PS3. I actually don't really know why it's not coming to Playstation. But I guess it's a good thing I held on to one of the 360's :p

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
...PS3 does have the PS2 classics version available to buy,but thats a port,no res upgrade or trophies.
I havent checked myself but Ive read the PS2 Classics version in no longer on the PSN store.
If so does anyone know when it was pulled? Perhaps because PS3 will be getting the new anniversary version as well? We can only hope.

Haze

I havent checked myself but Ive read the PS2 Classics version in no longer on the PSN store.
If so does anyone know when it was pulled? Perhaps because PS3 will be getting the new anniversary version as well? We can only hope.

I hope so!

Haze

I have a bad feeling this won't be coming out in Australia. Just saw it's sort of on the US marketplace for under $4 US Dollars! But when you click on it, it comes up with an error page.

Haze

So I managed to get this game and talk about a wonderful trip down memory lane! So much nostalgia! Looks great (for a PS2/Xbox port) and am just loving it!

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements