• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Games you bought, but never played.

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
Eh, I played Dantes Inferno and Brink for all of around 20 mins each, sold them fairly quickly.

Livvy

Haha. Seriously. I found this the other day. Pretty good analogy :p

awrwgAy_700b.jpg

To get back on topic, and aside from the stuff I never played off the Steam sale, the only ones in my collection were LA Noire (never got around to playing it) and Killzone 3 (was given to me for free. Should play it :) )

Brb, copyrighting the game name Knights of Killitude before someone steals it on me.

coby

same here man lol, i have so many games i havent played in my collection, i guess it just looks cool seeing all of them in my game collection. two games i can name out of my head right now are farcry 2 and infamous 2.

firelily99

Medal of Honor: Warfighter was just one of many. I used to have more time to play and so consequently I started to stockpile games. Once I started working my time to play got slashed dramatically and I have ended up selling a lot of the games I have no time to play right now.

FosterTXT

The only game that I can remember buying but not actually playing was some dumb motocross game that I cant even remember the name of and a few small platformers that I bought off PSN. Most of the time when I buy a game, I feel obligated to play it. I feel like I need to get my money's worth out of that game

RobDaCool

Since we're moving, while packing I noticed my wife has a lot of unopened games, and even a few consoles, 2 PSPs, N64 and a Hello Kitty Dreamcast :confused:

I am glad she makes more $$ then I do lol

Bingo

On PS3, I only have a few I bought but didn't play much. Mostly due to the fact that I only bought it recently and there are a ton of great games. Haven't finished Valkyrie Chronicles, even though I enjoyed it. I also haven't finished Dark Souls or Red Dead. I have loads of PS+ games I want to get around to but haven't. If I could only send them back in time to when I was a kid and had only a couple games I had to play over and over and over again until I knew it by heart.

Oh god. I have a Steam Sale problem. Here's a small portion of my shame:
Alan Wake, Antichamber, Bioshock 2, Bulletstorm, Company of Heroes, Dead Space 2, Dishonored, Far Cry 3, FTL, LA Noire, Sins of a Solar Empire, Tropico 4, The Walking Dead, Warhammer 40k Space Marine... and those are just the ones I never played at all, not the ones I started but didn't finish.

Last edited:

virtanen

I have some Steam games I haven't played yet, but I do intend to (then again I suppose that's always the way) I normally play games for at least a bit, but I have quite a few games that I bought in sales, or pre-owned to tide me over until the next game that I really want comes out, and then only play them for a few hours, always mean to finish them and never quite get round to it (I'll finish Condemned 2 and Far Cry 2 one day, I swear!)

Yosostupid

If you're talking about PC, I have at least 60 or so that I haven't played, just because I have 200 games in my Steam library. If you're talking in the sense of Ps3, I play all the games I buy. If I buy a game and don't play it, I feel guilty and ripped off, especially if it's an expensive game or it was a gift from someone. So yeah, I play at least 3 hours of each game.

deathbyprayer

I almost never buy games that I'm sure I won't play. But I do have a lot of Xbox games that I never played or if I did I went AWOL after 30 minutes. I have a lot of crappy racing games for my Original Xbox, L.A. Rush, SRS, etc. I never really got the chance to play those games especially when you play them right after your favorite Need for Speed game.

Spectre456

Record of Agarest War Zero

I played it for about two hours until I decided it just wasn't for me. It had every aspect of games that I usually love, but I just couldn't get into it. I read lots of bad reviews and decided to get it anyway since I have liked games with pretty bad reviews. This game was an exception though, the story and characters were bland and the battle system was more tedious than fun.

Henry

I bought one of those FiFa games when the whole Football- soccer craze started. I think I played it once and then stuck it in a drawer. I've never been a sports fan, I just bought it to impress a girl I know. If you're wondering if it worked, it didn't.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements