• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Games you bought, but never played.

Staz

I bought The Orange Box but only played Portal. I would have played Team Fortress 2, but I've heard the servers for the PS network are pretty much a ghost town. Half Life never really interested me, though I'm thinking of giving it a try lately. So many people have been bugging me to play it, haha. I also have an unopened copy of Motor Storm that came with the PS3, and one of the later Ratchet and Clank games. Someone gave it to me as a gift, but since I haven't played the previous games, I didn't want to start at the end of a series.

iShootRocks

Mostly Need For Speed Hot Presuit because I had played it so many times before I bought it. I also tried to play skyrim but I never really got into it.. I think it's because I don't love single player RPGs :p

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
I bought The Orange Box but only played Portal.

:eek:Go and play it right now! Half Life 2 (and its expansions which are included in Orange Box) is one of my fav games!
Dont worry about not playing the first.HF2 may be a little dated and doesnt have trophy support but the story,adventure and sounds are awesome. :D

aperture7

I didn't play Payday 2 as much as I thought I would. I usually research and think about a purchase a lot beforehand, so I always play through anything I get. But Payday is one I haven't picked up again in a while. It was fun for the first week or so. I am actually looking forward to maybe a third one, to see what they could do with it, how they could expand on a great game idea.

Annetteb

I have Devil May Cry 4 and FFXIII2 that I haven't played all the way through yet. I bought these when they were on sale, but I haven't finished them. I have a bad habit of buying a game then never finishing it because I get another game I want to play, then I will get in the mood for an old game and start playing that. I have lots of games that I haven't finished both old and new.

Shana

The only game I did this with was MAG. I bought it just to play with a friends of mine and then before I even played we got in a huge fight after some stupidness and he acted all girly and wouldn't talk to me for a while. I honestly didn't even really want to play it to begin with so it just sat on my shelf where it still is now. I guess I should have just returned it, but I didn't and by the time I thought of that it was way too late. Then once he got over acting like being a girl we still never even played the silly game!

GetSome

Halo Reach.

I'm an FPS guy and I need to stick to what I'm good at. Anything else just bores me and I quit easily. I need bullets flying or live, real-time human on human strategy and gameplay to keep me interested.

mareebaybay

I don't think my collection is that big, but I only have one game I never played. Mass Effect is a game I never played, I purchased 1 and 2 too. I don't know why I never got around to playing one of these games, I think it is because of the space aspect of the game. It is just not exciting to me at all.

mauricioq

What, why would you buy a game and not play it? :confused:
If you start playing a game and then stop because you didn't like it, that's fine, but not playing it at all? Weird.

Munchkinator

I wouldn't say I ever bought a game then NEVER played it, but I've picked up a game only to stop playing it after only a couple hours of gameplay. The ones that are still sitting there collecting dust are Ni No Kuni, Arkham Asylum, and the Mass Effect Trilogy. All GREAT games, I know, I just haven't had the time or motivation to sit through them. I did get halfway through Ni No Kuni though - I might actually finish it now that I'm talking about it!

Mikey Paine

Assassin's Creed 2 and Killzone 3 (I've only played the second one for an hour or so at this point) are mine. I also haven't played any of the DLC that came with Borderland GOTY edition.

Dame6089

I bought both FFX-2 and FFXII, but never really played the. Well, I played the, but didn't get very far. I only put a couple hours into each of those before putting them down.

Boundless

I played most of the games that I've bought. Though, there was a game that my cousin bought for my birthday which I never played. The game was Damnation! Lol!

daemeonp

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Fallout 3

Now this is an odd assortment because I love these kinds of games. I am a big fan of the older games in the Fallout series, as well as the Elder Scrolls titles. I've completed Skyrim (who hasn't played this amazing title?). But for some reason, I just can't seem to get in to either one of these games.

Banister

In fact I have Abadox game that has stayed for not less than 7 years since my mom bought it for me. By then I was just a little kid and I didn’t love the idea of sharing my mom-given gifts with anyone then I had this cousin of ours who had come to stay with us. So after staying for about six years I waiting to see him go he didn’t so I had to keep still my game. He only left last year but one after he got married and by then I was just not into the mood of playing this game thence it is still resting under my cupboard.

adbarnes

I am always buying games for my husband and most if them I never play because they never catch my attention. The type of games that I like are zombie games. You can give them to me at any time. But it is money well spent.

CaptainWoodzy

God of War III. I watched a friend play it though, and looked kinda cool, but way too button mashy for my tastes. I guess if you're invested in the lore or story it could have it's moments, though.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements