• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy is getting a PC port.

jbeavis100

Square Enix announced that all three of the XIII games are coming to PC, I myself am not really too interested. I'll probably pick them up during the winter sale but that's about it..

The Unlosing Ranger

Mighty Strike-Out Slugger
I actually like FFXIII and might consider picking the trilogy on PC at some point. Requeriments are very low too, it seems. FFXIII is starting at $16 which is a pretty decent price.

Now, I wish Capcom would too realize that it's never too late to port games to PC! Please, Capcom, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen for PC... please...

Spectre456

This is the first Final Fantasy I couldn't complete, the first one specifically. I never really tried to play the sequels because by the end of XIII I was so bored out of my mind I had to drop it. I just finished the story by watching a video on youtube, I think, I can't remember if I ever got around to it.
I might get around to playing the sequels on pc if they're cheap enough though, so hopefully the story in those is more gripping.

wowtgp

And again PC gamers are getting these games really cheap. It seems that more and more Japanese developers are willing to bring their games to PC now. It all started with Dark Souls port an everything from thereon has improved since then.

The Unlosing Ranger

And again PC gamers are getting these games really cheap. It seems that more and more Japanese developers are willing to bring their games to PC now. It all started with Dark Souls port an everything from thereon has improved since then.

I actually wonder why it's happening. I mean, Dark Souls might have certainly had some effect considering it's a popular game on PC even if it's a rather bad port. I wonder if it made some other companies see the potential, since FROM themselves were happy enough with the sales to develop a PC version of Dark Souls 2 from the beginning. It's kind of amazing that now even very niche games like Deadly Premonition are getting PC ports!

jbeavis100

I actually wonder why it's happening. I mean, Dark Souls might have certainly had some effect considering it's a popular game on PC even if it's a rather bad port. I wonder if it made some other companies see the potential, since FROM themselves were happy enough with the sales to develop a PC version of Dark Souls 2 from the beginning. It's kind of amazing that now even very niche games like Deadly Premonition are getting PC ports!

Finally after all these years, the JP developers see the PC as a viable platform. That can only benefit us!

The Unlosing Ranger

Yeah, they're finally getting it. PC as a gaming platform has just been getting a lot better lately, it's pretty great! Though I still doubt we will ever see more niche franchises like Disgaea show up on PC.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements