• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

"Fake Moderators"

Rifles

I had the following, please note it is unsigned with no opportunity to reply
Your post in the thread Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2was deleted. Reason: Stop re-posting your thread. Next fuck up is a ban.

Whoever your are here is what happened
As a new user I had mistakenly posted into the wrong thread and I thought I was moving it, but apparently that is not available on this forum (but I am willing to be educated).
I do not take kindly to foul mouthed words from a moderator if indeed you are one, but I very much doubt that you are.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I had the following, please note it is unsigned with no opportunity to reply
Your post in the thread Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2was deleted. Reason: Stop re-posting your thread. Next fuck up is a ban.

Whoever your are here is what happened
As a new user I had mistakenly posted into the wrong thread and I thought I was moving it, but apparently that is not available on this forum (but I am willing to be educated).
I do not take kindly to foul mouthed words from a moderator if indeed you are one, but I very much doubt that you are.
My name is Carlos, I'm the owner of PS5Forum. I'm the one who merged your two threads, which was the same thread. You posted in PlayStation 5 Games forum, I moved it... for a reason. And you decided it was smart to ...re-post it.

Then you complained. Now I got a new user asking about ...Fake Moderators. And locked me out of replying, so that's why I moved the posts that originally was in said thread here so I can reply in official capacity.

Now, once again. Test me again and I'll dole out bans. Capische?

I am actually a nice guy. Its not hard to follow rules. Either get in line, or just leave. I have no desire to argue.