• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Elder scrolls tamriel unlimited error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego_Mashine

Hello everyone!
Today I bought ESTU and I was really excited to play it, but when I put it in into my PS5 it didn't want to download, icon of the game appeared and below it was a copy button, I didn't know what to do so I started spamming that copy button, but it just gave me an error. The error code was CE-170560-9 and when I looked it up on the internet I got no explanation as to what that code meant. Has this happed to anybody else, and should I just return the game?

Lego_Mashine

I found the fix. If this happens to you just go to the three dots on the side, there you will be able buy the PS5 upgrade (in most cases it is free) and the PS5 version will download, but there will still be an icon for the PS4 game that doesn't want to work, but that one doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Which Elder Scrolls Game Do I Start With? PlayStation 4 1
R Elder scrolls online -looking for members to join guild PS Clans & Communities 0
S Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition Digital Download PlayStation 4 3
Sekelani Who is gonna pick up the Elder Scrolls Online tomorrow? PlayStation 4 5
N Elder scrolls ps4 ebonheart pact only!! PS Clans & Communities 1
Haze The Elder Scrolls Online PS4 Friends/Dungeons/Guild Thread! PS Clans & Communities 201
Derri Elder Scrolls Online: Released June 9, 2015 PlayStation 4 0
powerpound14 "The Elder Scrolls" Magic Animation and Affects Other Gaming Talk 0
KMJ_84 Elder Scrolls Online PS4 & Xbox One delayed by six months – rumour PlayStation 4 4
B Will Elder Scrolls Online Be Region Locked? PlayStation 4 0
GTK1634 Elder Scrolls Online What race is everyones first character going to be? PlayStation 4 37
The_Real_Slim_JD Will The Elder Scrolls Online have a monthly fee? PlayStation 4 18
KMJ_84 Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition announced and new trailer PlayStation 4 0
jstep7262 No PSN+ subscription required for Elder Scrolls Online PlayStation 4 31
KMJ_84 John Cleese and Jennifer Hale join Elder Scrolls Online cast PlayStation 4 12
D Bethesda gets honest about Elder Scrolls PlayStation 4 17
RobDaCool Elder Scrolls Online. PC Games 0
JackDannox Where do you think Elder Scrolls 6 will take place? PlayStation 4 1
CpmPanda New Elder Scrolls Online Beta Keys! PC Games 8
W The Elder Scrolls Online: Another trailer released PlayStation 4 4
W The Elder Scrolls Online is going to receive frequent DLCs after launch PlayStation 4 12
Haze The Elder Scrolls Online PlayStation 4 18
themarksquared Elder Scrolls Online first person hand view preview! PC Games 4
AB9100 Elder Strolls subscription fee PlayStation 4 12