• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Easiest Games On PS2

Poynt

Um, WWE - Wrestling, of course, this is the easiest for me! Since it's really easy to figure out what the controls are.

dannyboy

Um, WWE - Wrestling, of course, this is the easiest for me! Since it's really easy to figure out what the controls are.

Yeah I have noticed that wrestling games are very easy to master. Once you get familiar with the controls, it is really fun to play.

mizore742

I believe Star Wars Battle Front 2 was pretty easy for an FPS game. There wasn't really much to it but you played as a soldier and conquered different worlds or you could've done campaign and do the same thing. There was an auto aim assist so it wasn't that hard to kill the enemy and win the game. I also thought that Kingdom Hearts 2 was pretty easy but the only hard thing about it was navigating where to go and what to do.

dannyboy

I will also add that the Madden games were easy to play. The controls for each Madden game never differ all that much.

DrRipley

I think the first Devil May Cry game was pretty easy because I finished it within a few days with not much trouble even if I'm not even that much of a hardcore gamer. It's not to say that it was so easy that it was boring, though, as it was still fairly challenging and each accomplishment still made you feel something, but still it was fairly easy, I think, and probably easier than GoW which is also fairly easy in itself.

SS42A

Dynasty Warriors 2 for me was the easiest PS2 game as long as I leveled up my characters in Free Mode. I rinse and repeat the process, and when my character is already powered up to the maximum, I will start playing the Musou Mode.

Ofnir

Final Fantasy 10 strikes me as pretty easy because the last boss heals and revives you if anyone dies. Spamming summon overdrives also makes the game's hardest bosses, like Flux Seymour, pathetically easy. On top of that you can break the damage threshold and do downright silly amounts. The International versions fixed this somewhat the super extra hard bosses, the dark aeons and there's penance but, in my opinion, they don't count and are around for when you've done everything else.

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
I believe Star Wars Battle Front 2 was pretty easy for an FPS game. There wasn't really much to it but you played as a soldier and conquered different worlds or you could've done campaign and do the same thing. There was an auto aim assist so it wasn't that hard to kill the enemy and win the game. I also thought that Kingdom Hearts 2 was pretty easy but the only hard thing about it was navigating where to go and what to do.

I have to agree with you on this. At first I remember having difficulty learning and mastering it but when you got the hang of it, it's not hard to run and gun in that game. I still play it from time to time and I can just be a one man army. Even today, I set the difficulty for the AI at its hardest and I still mow enemies down. Though try taking off the auto aim. With the old controls, instead of finely tuned analog sticks to make precision shooting easier, it does give a nice and frustrating challenge ;)

lindbergh

Fight Night Round 3. Once you get the hang of the controls, you could knock out all of your opponents before the 6th round. You can just throw haymaker upon haymaker. What you just need to do is to try and manage your stamina so that your punches won't lack power in the long run.

Someone also mentioned Kingdom Hearts. I do agree that KH 1 and 2 was pretty easy. All you had to do is to button mash your way to victory.

firelily99

Wrestling and any of the Madden games. No matter how much they have tried to improve Madden its still fairly easy to beat.

gamerteabwoi

The easiest game to me on the ps2 had to be tekken. Man I mean I finished that game hundreds of time. It was fun each time though especially playing with Eddie.

FosterTXT

The easiest games to play were pretty much all the turn based games for me. I have never found turned based games difficult to master as I have a way with choosing the most powerful weapons along with attacks.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements