• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

EA says's Battlefield 4 issues not true

Legendoflore

Do you own BF4 on the PS4 because apparently there are reports of the game crashing and freezing on the PS4. So of course gamers are reporting the issue to EA and specifically Peter Moore who is the COO of the company. He is denying that there are any problems whatsoever with the game or the servers. Check out the conversation of twitter and follow the links if you are one of the affected.

Peter Moore and Battlefield 4

themarting

wow thats pretty messed up for him to flat out deny them like that.

The only thing i could think of though, is that these guys are trolls. They have have reports on server activity including crashes though and he could be basing his statements on that

Plunkd

Based on what I've heard BF4 is having problems on every platform right now, not just the PS4. Allegedly, there's a patch coming out later this week or at the start of next which is supposed to address all these issues (people being booted from games, games freezing, etc).

Guess we'll see. I'm hoping so as I have the game in hand and am just waiting for my PS4 to be delivered.

themarting

Based on what I've heard BF4 is having problems on every platform right now, not just the PS4. Allegedly, there's a patch coming out later this week or at the start of next which is supposed to address all these issues (people being booted from games, games freezing, etc).

Guess we'll see. I'm hoping so as I have the game in hand and am just waiting for my PS4 to be delivered.
i had heard about this as well. DICE/EA cant put up a Only in BF4 ad without getting swamped with comments about server issues etc.

themarting

i havent but if you read my previous post, i did mention that every facebook ad dice/ea put up get swamped by complaints about server issues. EVERYONE cant be trolls. the whole trolling thing was meant as a possible explanation for if the EA guy was being 100 percent honest

Plunkd

Yeah, it's not some unverified rumor. Every person who has played the game on PS4, and most on every other system, have reported issues with it.

jbepp

I've seen A LOT of people complaining about BF4 on the PS4. Apparently the game crashes every once in a while and it has some serious FPS drops.
I mean, that's ok for a launch, but they should fix it in 2 days max. Doing things like this only keeps people from buying future games.

desarijulian

The complaining is still rising about BF4 and for some reason EA keeps denying it and I don't know why. This could be the reason that they threw Sony under the bus before the PS4 launch. They just need to come out and address the issue instead of acting the way they always act when there is a problem with one of their games. Seriously this is why people hate them as a company.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements