• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Dying Light PS4 trailer shows off zombie survival game

KMJ_84

Dying Light has a new trailer available for you to feast your eyes upon. Not that you didn’t know it was coming, as Techland teased the reveal yesterday. Go ahead. Meander below the break for a watch. When you are finished, head to the PS Blog for a breakdown from producer Tymon Smektala. Dying Light is an open world survival horror coming to PC, PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One in 2014.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/02/11/dyi...shows-off-zombie-survival-game-from-techland/

PS Blog - http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/02/11/new-dying-light-ps4-trailer-debuts/

Wow, it looks awesome. I'll be watching the developments of this game very closely.

Sh1kage

Definitely interested in this game. I want to experience the massive waves of zombies chasing your character through the game at night. The gameplay videos look sweet.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Ps4 Dying Light framerate speed-up problem PlayStation 4 1
jstep7262 Dying Light on the PS4 will run at 1080p - Live Gameplay Demo PlayStation 4 7
L Dying Light Season Pass über PSN PlayStation 4 1
Oberon Dying Light has now a co-op demo PlayStation 4 0
E Chaos And Fury Streaming Dying Light Co-op At 7gmt!! PlayStation YouTube Videos 0
Oberon New earlier than expected release date for Dying Light [Jan 27th-30th] PlayStation 4 0
Oberon Gamescom 2014: Dying Light Gameplay Trailer Shows Off 4-Player Co-Op (new trailer) PlayStation 4 4
Oberon Dying Light delayed to 2015 PlayStation 4 5
jstep7262 Dying Light Night Gameplay Video Shows Difference Between Night and Day PlayStation 4 1
HydraForce Will you be picking up Dying Light? PlayStation 4 30
Haze 12 Minutes of gameplay - Dying Light PlayStation 4 15
Haze Dying Light PlayStation 4 11
jardantuan Is local multiplayer dying? Other Gaming Talk 16
B PS4 Turns On and Off again in a second, light goes blue once. PlayStation 4 1
I Anchors Of Light PS4 clan PS Clans & Communities 0
Sekelani My little review on infamous first light, PlayStation 4 8
Sekelani 4 more hours till last light is online PlayStation 4 2
Oberon Metro 2033 & Metro Last Light Graphical Comparison Vid,BIG Improvements PlayStation 4 3
Haze Release date announced for First Light! PlayStation 4 5
Haze inFAMOUS: First Light announced! PlayStation 4 1
A PS4 blinks blue light and turns off PlayStation 4 3
The Unlosing Ranger Child of Light coming to Vita on June 2nd, 2014 PlayStation Vita 0
sparkblade14 Child of Light and Daylight are out 4/30/14 PlayStation 4 0
L Child of Light is about 11-12 hours PlayStation 4 3
A Blue Light Of Death x2 PlayStation 4 3
SeanM Is this game very light and easy to you too? PlayStation Vita 0
KMJ_84 Sony won't offer option to disable PS4 DualShock 4 light bar PlayStation 4 17
Derri Didn't Sony say they'd stop 'Network Passes' in the light of Playstation Plus..... PlayStation 4 5
D Jeffrey Yohalem talks Child of Light PlayStation 4 1
Z My audio comes in and out, screen is black, and white light flashes on screen. PlayStation 4 1
I How to fix the blue pulsing light of death (bplod) PlayStation 4 1
B Hey guys, after installing update my TV screen is black, PS4 light is white, 30 min PlayStation 4 6
NatureSun Ubisoft reveals Child of Light PlayStation 4 5
W Will the Last Guardian ever see the light of the day? PlayStation 3 5
DrRipley Lack Of Light Gun Games On PS3 PlayStation 3 13
Esperahol Metro: Last Light: vs Fallout 3 PC Games 5
Haze DualShock 4 Light Bar to be "always on" PlayStation 4 10
HydraForce Playstatoin 3 Yellow Light of Death Fix PlayStation 3 8
S Has the PS4 Blu-ray audio issue been fixed on PS5? PlayStation 5 0
C PS4/PS5 user query PlayStation 5 3
D Running PS4 games on the PS5 and a couple of hints PlayStation 5 1
L PS4 Won't turn on. Please help. PlayStation 4 0
R Is PS4 DLC downloadable from the PS5 store? PlayStation 5 1
S Organizing PS5/PS4 games PlayStation 5 0
D Playing PS4 Games on Ps5. How do I play Watchdogs PS5 version on my PS5? I have the PS4 version? PlayStation 5 1
L Can’t log into my sub account on ps5. My son has a ps4 which his account was under his dads account and cannot login on his ps5 PlayStation 5 2
DestroyRepeat How to transfer your PS4 data to the PS5 console PlayStation 5 0
D Same account simultaneously logged in ps4 and ps5 PlayStation 5 3
F Resident evil 3 PS4 some bobbleheads don't appear where they should PlayStation 4 0
Y ARE GAMES FROM PS4 ABLE TO BE USED ON THE NEW PS5? PlayStation 5 1