• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Do you want PS4 game specific sub forums back?

Do want the PS4 game specific sub forums back?

• Yes please,add them all back

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I think just for games that are available now and add more later

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No,just one forum for all games is good enough for me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
As you would have noticed the PS4,PS3 and Vita games sub forums have gone and its just one games forum for each now.
I think its OK for PS3 and Vita as we should really focus on PS4 on this forum so I wanna know how many of you actually would like the PS4 game specific sub forums back? Or perhaps just the PS4 games that are available now,and we can add more as they become available.

Comment if you like but please vote in the poll.

Note that your vote will be anonymous.

Last edited:

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
I voted for all but I'd be really happy for just PS4 back. I mean its so much more organised and it means I can create some more meaningful discussions on each individual game. For example when we had the uncharted sub forum I created topics about one of the characters and I think it now would look out of place but before, because it was in its own subforum, it was much nicer and I think people understood why I created it.

Why was it removed in the first place? I looked around for some kind of announcement and I couldn't find any.

Frantic

, , Founder, ,
I think the best course would be to put up only popular games as the other boards just stay dead.

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
I think the best course would be to put up only popular games as the other boards just stay dead.

While I agree a lot of those boards did stay dead. I think you'd end up a lot of requests for boards to be added.

What about doing something on a two month cycle, like if boards haven't been posted in after two months, remove them. That way you keep the board limit down but people still get a chance to have a board about a particular game.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
I suggest we just have them for popular PS4 games at the very least.
Or for games that are currently available but then it would build up over time and many would be empty too.
So yeah,defo for popular games.

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
Well I do agree at the very least, have it for popular games. However what about upcoming PS4 games? Perhaps have it for them and then decide once the game is out if its worth keeping by using the system I suggested above.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Well as you can see game specific sub forums have been re-added and topics will be moved back gradually.

Cpt Blackadder

I have to say love the structure of the site as it is at the moment, but also i can see when we get more and more games to talk about on the PS4, you'll need seperate places for them all so as we don't all get muddled up.

My only reservation about putting the most recent games up is some, like me, can't afford each game from day one and it may take a few months to get it, but by then when i do the thread will have / could have been moved.

Just my 2p or 2 cents depending on which side of the atlantic your reading this from :)

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Well since we have PS4 game sub forums back now,I remind all members that when starting a new topic about a specific game,see if there is a sub forum for it first,then post in that.
If not it will get moved by moderators anyway.

don_bidarian

how about merging franchises?
like one sub forum for CoD, one for Uncharted, one for AC etc...

considering every year AC, CoD, FIFA etc... gets releaesd, we would have too many sub forums for practically same game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements