• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Do you own all three systems?

corporatenoun

Had a Wii and a 360. Never bought the PS3 because of its price, and by the time it became affordable I figured I already had enough consoles. It may have been a mistake, as some of my favorite games of all time have been Sony exclusives. But with the PS4 now being cheaper than the XB1, I could remedy that.

The Nightmonkey

I had a 360 initially. But it red ringed so I bought the fatty off a friend. It worked for a year and a half. I bought another fatty and still have it.

Boundless

I have only PS2, PS3 and Wii. I have yet to buy 360, but who knows. I might receive it for Christmas!

Last edited:

DrRipley

I don't own all three, but I regularly got to play on the two others for some time. They all have something unique going for them, and honestly, I'd love to combine all three to just get one perfect console. On Wii, I love the colorfulness of the games and more often, the simplicity, while on the Xbox I liked the Kinect, and the PS3 is familiar and more comfortable to me.

blackbagel

I have all three systems. I never use the Wii or the Xbox much these days. I bought them because I wanted to play all the exclusives but in the end, it didn't really make a difference.

GetSome

I've got quite the buttload of systems but only 2 types the 360 and the wii. (3 if you count PC and 5 if you count handhelds).

Gamer_Fries

I do not have a 360 anymore but I use to, so I guess that counts. At the moment though I do have a Wii, PS3 and PC but the Wii is really only used when friends are over or I feel like playing some LoZ.

Strelok

All 3 as in PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii? Yes, I've owned them all at some stage.

I sold the 360 2-3 years ago now because I wasn't using it at all other than to play Halo with my friends (which honestly was only ever great when it was Halo 3) and I didn't want to pay for Xbox Live either. I also gave away my Wii because I never used it ever and it really wasn't my kind of console at all.

I've always loved gaming on PC, so I have a gaming PC too.

Next gen I'm sticking to PS4 and PC only though, I wont bother owning all consoles.

jbepp

I only have a PS3 and a gaming PC. My 360 died after 3 years and I've never had a Wii.
I'm not interested in the X1 so I'll probably just get a PS4 next year.

jardantuan

Not yet - I have a 360 and technically a Wii (though I left it at home when I went to university, have a Wii U to play Wii games). I'm going to get a PS3 soon though, possibly in the sales throughout the next couple of months.

At the end of the day, I don't have an overwhelming loyalty to one company that prevents me from buying other consoles, and I enjoy franchises that appear exclusively on individual consoles. What possible reason, other than the costs, would I have to not get all three?

I'll doubtless get all three of the next-gen consoles too, though my priority is to build a gaming PC first.

mauricioq

No, I've always have been a Sony fan boy, so I just buy Playstations. :p
But the Xbox 360 is good too, my friend has it and I liked it, but I'm too used to the Playstation now to try something else.
The Wii it's just not my style at all, the games this console offers are not the ones I like to play.
So yeah, Playstation all the way!

GetFresh

I didn't buy all three systems when each of them came out. I bought the Wii last and the Xbox 360 and PS3 on the same day. Each console has served me well.

jbepp

My first console last gen was a 360, but it dies after 2 years (RRoD) so I decide to buy a PS3. I love my PS3 and I've never had a Wii. Although I want to buy one for the exclusives and because I feel like it has many fun games.

Richie_Randall

The first system in the 7th generation that I bought was an Xbox 360 with Oblivion. It's a great game, but around the time the PS3 had started getting some really amazing looking exclusives I dropped my Xbox 360 playing habits and continued my love for Sony. Heck, most of the games that are on the Xbox 360 are also on the PS3 along with all of its excellent exclusives. I bought a Wii shortly after, but now it sits on my entertainment stand collecting dust with the Gamecube. Don't get me wrong, Nintendo has some pretty good games on the Wii, but I just don't feel they're different from previous games they've already done and necessarily aren't worth the money.

Tomba

From the last generation I had all three home consoles. I ended up selling the 360 since I had a PS3 and they're pretty samey when it came to multiplatform titles and Wii for exclusives...plus they came with free online multiplayer/online features which is a big deal for me.

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Only have PS3. Too poor to get a 360 and Wii. Plus most games I want to play are cross platform anyway. Sucks I did have to miss out on some 360 exclusives. Though I guess in a year or two, should be dirt cheap to pick up a 360 and those games ;)

Eh, maybe if things work out for me this generation in terms of money, I can get PS4 and XBone

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements