• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

DLC+PS Plus question :)

lolttr11

Hey,

I've seen this article http : //tinyurl. com /lpykflv , I thought to try it :)
I have PS4 region 2 and I want to buy another game from region 2 aswell.
1)I can get the game's DLC only with account from region 2 but playing online with any region account?
2)Do I need PS Plus to get the DLC? or just need to get it on the store with subscription?
3)Now in case I download the DLC from the region 2 account but I want to play online+using this DLC from the Brazil account (another region right?), will it work?

In other words, my region 2 account doesn't have subscription and at brazil it doesn't ask for credit card at the 14 day trail ....

To be honest i'm not sure what DLC really means, is it something I must download in order to play? does it cost money?
All i want to do is to create PSN PLUS account with Brazil as country (to get 14 days free without putting my credit card) and playing GTA 5. Both my PS4 & the game are region 2.

Last edited:
Hey,

I've seen this article http : //tinyurl. com /lpykflv , I thought to try it :)
I have PS4 region 2 and I want to buy another game from region 2 aswell.
1)I can get the game's DLC only with account from region 2 but playing online with any region account?
2)Do I need PS Plus to get the DLC? or just need to get it on the store with subscription?
3)Now in case I download the DLC from the region 2 account but I want to play online+using this DLC from the Brazil account (another region right?), will it work?

In other words, my region 2 account doesn't have subscription and at brazil it doesn't ask for credit card at the 14 day trail ....

To be honest i'm not sure what DLC really means, is it something I must download in order to play? does it cost money?
All i want to do is to create PSN PLUS account with Brazil as country (to get 14 days free without putting my credit card) and playing GTA 5. Both my PS4 & the game are region 2.

You should not need PS Plus for DLC. DLC is basically just an add on to the game you already own that you download from the store. It does not mean you can play online against other people, that you need PS Plus for.

lolttr11

I want to buy GTA V (region 2) & I have region 2 PS4.
I don't have Playstation Plus subscription , therefore, I create PSN user with Brazil country, like that I get 14 day free trail without my credit card information- And I'll do this over & over.
Now, my question is like this:
1)If I finish the offline game with one user will the other users have the game saved data? Is it possible to transfer the saved game?
2)For the online gameplay- Does it have to do anything with the offline game? If I didn't finish the offline game I won't be able to have the full map for ex?
3)GTA V's DLC cost money?
4)Now if I create each 14 day new account, what are the disadvantages? I mean I don't care about Profile trophies, In game disadvantages?? Less money, guns right?

Please answer me guys <3!

They are not going to let you keep creating a 14 day trial for the account you first signed up for. You will get one 14 day trial for your psn account, thats it. You would have to make a new PSN account each 14 days, seems like a lot of work to get something that really does not cost that much.

Disadvantages? Well each time you start again with a new psn account and ps plus trial, you lose anything you achieved with the old account.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements