• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Did you Finish Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge?

lindbergh

I borrowed this game from my friend 3 weeks ago and I still haven't finished the darn thing. I don't know if my finger reflexes ate no longer what it used to be or the game is just so freakin hard. At least, I manage to look cool when I'm laying the smackdown on most of the baddies. Anyways, who among you has finished the game?

Haze

I haven't touched the game, but is it an updated version of Ninja Gaiden 3 or is it a separate stand-alone title like Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood? (I actually really liked NG3)

Haze

It's an enhanced port of Ninja Gaiden 3. I haven't played the original so I picked this up instead. It also includes all the downloadable content of NG3. Anyways, I saw that my post was copied in another forum. Even my spelling error was copied. Lol. Take a look at this:

Did you finish Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge?

The person who posted that is also a member here. That's... odd :/

EDIT: I've looked at his threads over at that site, and you're not the only one he is copying from! So I'm going to be looking into this...

Last edited:

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements