• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Diablo 3 Expansion: Reaper Of Souls

bknight

What do you think about this new expansion for Diablo? Have you played D3? I've personally spent hours playing it and I might be thinking about grabbing this new expansion since Diablo provided me with some fun while I was playing it, and still am, my only complaint against it it's due to the massive AH farming you need to do in order to profit, hope they change that a bit in this upcoming expansion.

Opening Cinematic:

New Class: Crusader, gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=vTeJOqO0Tbg

New Feature: Loot 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=rYbt27bRMqs

Annetteb

I haven't played it yet and I can't wait to get it and start playing. I have the first two and can't wait to get the third.

Oakster

Looks like a pretty interesting expansion, shame there's only 1 new class though.
They also could come out and admit it's the Paladin like in Diablo 2, no need to disguise it with "Crusader" :)

Kidzukai

This expansion is nice and all, but just the fact that I was late to the D3 train makes me want to just drop my D3 ambitions altogether. None of my friends play the game anymore, and don't feel like playing on pick-up groups with the potential to get screwed over during Hardcore. I had a lot of fun playing the demo though, but it's just not the same as D2.

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
Wait, so will this be PC only? The PS3 version will stay vanilla forever? Because i think that sucks for people who would want to support the "superior" version.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements