• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Demon souls Crashing

simonJ1306

Hi Guys I'm wondering if anyone else is having crashing problems with demon souls(ps5),At the moment I've tried a lot of things to fix the problem,including resetting the console,deleting saves and other stuff to try and fix the crashing I've included the error code if people have any more info on how to fix this?

Attachments

• 20210914_120900.jpg
    20210914_120900.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 1

Re-R-Y-N-O

Yeah same here.

Finally got my PS5 just 2 days ago and demon's souls has crashed 4 times.

It only seems to randomly crash while i'm walking around exploring... Heres hoping a update comes out soon.

simonJ1306

Mine has got really bad,soon as I load up game(and some other ps5 games)almost immediately crashes with same error message,hoping for a patch fix but thinking now must be a hardware issue or something like that!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
DestroyRepeat Demon's Souls PlayStation 5 Games 3
J I just picked up Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin for the PS3.... PlayStation 3 2
Haze Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin - coming to the PS4! PlayStation 4 1
W Bloodborne: Is the Dark Souls similarity a bad thing? PlayStation 4 3
The Unlosing Ranger Dark Souls 2 PC port: mod god Durante's verdict PC Games 2
Vaulick Dark Souls 2 PlayStation 3 3
daimashin Dark Souls II Dev Talks PS4, Xbox One Versions. PlayStation 4 3
The Unlosing Ranger Dark Souls 2 - New trailer: "Curse" PlayStation 3 0
The Unlosing Ranger Dark Souls 2 comic - Two pages released a week until release on Facebook PlayStation 3 0
The Unlosing Ranger An Introduction To The Covenants In Dark Souls II PlayStation 3 0
D What happened to Dark Souls 2: Beta? PlayStation 3 6
James Was Beyond Two Souls too linear? PlayStation 3 8
RammsteinGamer European PS Plus members have Access to the Dark Souls 2 beta PlayStation 3 2
B 2nd part Beyond: Two Souls PlayStation 3 4
lindbergh Beyond: Two Souls only got a 6 from IGN PlayStation 3 14
unwittyoneliner Who is going to buy Beyond: Two Souls tomorrow? PlayStation 3 1
The Nightmonkey Play Beyond: Two Souls with your Android or iOS phone PlayStation 3 6
corporatenoun Who else is highly anticipating Beyond: Two Souls? PlayStation 3 1
bknight Diablo 3 Expansion: Reaper Of Souls PC Games 5
W Beyond: Two Souls actor diary shows Ellen Page & Willem Dafoe discussing roles PlayStation 4 3
W Beyond: Two Souls rated R18+, drug use looks like the major culprit PlayStation 3 14
Frantic Rumor: Dark Souls 2 Coming to the PS4 PlayStation 4 7
Amazon XD Beyond: Two Souls, by Quantic Dream PlayStation 3 1
Clark Wayne Beyond 2 Souls PlayStation 3 3
Z Ps5 games crashing but PS4 games fine? PlayStation 5 7
S PS4 Games crashing and not reading with new device PlayStation 4 2