• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Deep Down

Haze

Capcom is pleased to announce that it has decided to develop the first title, "deep down -working title-." This title is to be developed using "Panta Rhei," Capcom's proprietary software development engine to provide the optimum game development environment for next-generation game consoles. "Panta Rhei" supports the latest graphics, enhances work flow to bring down development costs, and improves development efficiency in order to raise game quality.​

Looks good. Great even!

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
Well, it does look awesome, but we will have to wait to see what will they try to achieve with this one. Maybe something like Dragon's Dogma, or will they just do a more linear adventure?
Can't wait for gameplay videos of it.

ozadin

Interesting game from the gameplay video, but I'm going to need more than that to make a decision if I'll buy this game or not. When it comes to Capcom, they make amazing fighting games, but any other genre other than that can be worked on.

OniBlackMage

RPG Ambassador
I want this to be the spiritual successor to Dragon's Dogma so much. DD did so much RIGHT in terms of fighting monsters, especially dragons, to where it put fighting dragons in Dragon Age and Skyrim to shame. The depth in combat was akin to Shadow of the Colossus, except I would argue a little better (SotC had better environment interaction though). With the amount of customization for the character, I personally want Deep Down to follow suite. Co-op play would be appreciated, especially if they decide to add a larger amount of enemy variety like in Dark Souls or Monster Hunter.

The trailer teases so much, and Capcom is sitting on so much raw potential for this new IP, I hope it doesn't go to waste.

Pickicool

I wonder if this game will really technical quality! Looks like a precalculated cinematics.

But I like the style of play! Unfortunately, I have the unpleasant feeling that we will not see this game for a long time!
He did not seem to be at an advanced stage!

I hope that E3 2014, we will have more info!
It is a beautiful PS4 exclusive for the moment!

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements