• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

December 2013 MEMBER OF THE MONTH Goes to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Here we are. Another month meaning another MEMBER OF THE MONTH winner to annouce. So without further ado, let us all give a big congratulations to...

spacetiger.gif

SpaceTiger!

Although only a member for a couple of months, they have already contributed so much and has been a top poster, engaging with the community with quality posts.

Frantic will contact you shortly about your bodacious prize!

A big thank you is in order for everybody here. You guys are awesome and continue to make this forum fantastic! Keep up the good work! And who knows, next month - it could be YOU!

SpaceTiger

Thanks everyone! I'm having a blast here on PS4Forum, without a doubt one of the best gaming communities I've been on :D

sidd230

Wow! That is some dedication.

Congratulations SpaceTiger. And a thanks for making this community better :)

SpaceTiger

If I could host a pizza and game party I would--pizza and some sort of tournament fighter or something, someone shows up with flimsy paper plates and Dr. Soda...so 90s--instead I got a two games I've been wanting to pick up (XCOM and Borderlands 2).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Connected With PS5Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!

Advertisements