• Welcome to PS5Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Cyberpunk

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Yeah. You just have to go to Sony's refund page...

You can either wait for a patch update that really, really fixes all the issues or go get your refund. Thing is, Sony removed Cyberpunk 2077 from the PlayStation Store which is why you're probably not seeing Cyberpunk 2077.

Its a whole story about it. Google "Cyberpunk 2077 removed from PlayStation Store" or something like that.

Last edited:

Norseman466

Ya but i had bought it already , it was in my library and now its gone completly. So taking it without the refund i requested is strange and no mag explaining anything.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Ya but i had bought it already , it was in my library and now its gone completly. So taking it without the refund i requested is strange and no mag explaining anything.
Just go through the refund page. Sony has records of your purchases. And even if you need to provide evidence (proof of purchase), you inbox should have a receipt, somewhere.

Norseman466

All i can find is the refund page but ive done that many times. Dont see a way to talk to or message live person . It just loops you back to begining. Ill keep trying thanks for replies.